Monarchy debate/discussion

Richey Edwards

On 15/03/2024 at 15:44, MacDuffman said:

When my girlfriend was about 8 years old she was at Buck House with the Brownies. She kept telling one of the leaders she was desperate for a pee, but was told to wait. In the end she just pulled her knickers down & peed in the street. She says next thing was some big guy in a hairy hat pointing a gun at her and screaming in her face. Fair play to the surrounding crowd they all told him she was only a wee girl & to f**k off. No one was allowed to talk to her on the whole bus journey home. Her mum was beeling but her dad said he was never so proud.

Is her dad Michael Fagan?

14 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

In fairness to Soapy FFC, I don't know the names of the kids either.  One is called George and one is called Charlotte (?), the other escapes me.

Think the other one is Zippy?

The picture was staged in the sense that a journalist was told to be there to take the picture.

It probably is the two of them.

This whole thing has been dreadful for the Royal Family - great news! - but the real conspiracy is how this ludicrously wealthy family are legally tax exempt and get a huge amount of money and influence for no reason other than their birth.

The stories about the individuals themselves are absolutely dreadful, which is kind of what you would expect for someone raised that way.

It's beyond any doubt that William has repeatedly cheated on his wife, like his father did, and his grandfather was notorious for.

He's also known to be very hot tempered (like his dad) and handy with his fists.

With the incredible wealth and privilege that comes with being a royal you have to be married to a Joffrey type figure. She won't be allowed to divorce him I would expect.

f**k them all, can't wait for the institution to die.

Edited by SH Panda

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Rumours of some announcement at 6pm tonight. Channel 5 have already extended their news until 6.30 when it normally finishes at 6. 

Hopefully it’s a full abdication, but I won’t be holding my breath. 

Just now, Big Rider said:

What's with all the recent picture and video nonsense then?

And this means that there will be people out there believing that she doesn't have cancer and its just to hide something else. Did Chuck fire all the late Queen's PR department or something? It's like Amateur hour for the Firm.

Just now, Big Rider said:

What's with all the recent picture and video nonsense then?

Looks to me that this is a hastily crafted announcement which suggests one of the Sunday rags was about to go public on it after the build up over the last few weeks. Expect nauseating Paddington Bear gifs galore!!!

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Never happened before the Covid vaccine.

Makes you think. 

I heard from someone on Twitter that Meghan and the people that messed about with the flag on the back of the new England top invented the vaccine, the b*****ds.

7 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

And this means that there will be people out there believing that she doesn't have cancer and its just to hide something else. Did Chuck fire all the late Queen's PR department or something? It's like Amateur hour for the Firm.

As recently as Monday they were adamant she'd be back at work after Easter. (I.e. next week!) Lying, incompetent chunts.