Inverness Caley Thistle 🔴⚫️ vs Patrick Thistle 🟡🔴

Wasn't overly confident we'd get a win last night somehow, and ICT deserved it in the end. It was a sending off IMO, maybe not the most blatant you'll ever see but I don't think we can have any complaints, I didn't think the penalty shout was at all conclusive from the 3 BBC angles but the JZ angle does make it look like a penalty so I can understand frustration there. Inverness weren't particularly good and it did look for a while like we'd manage to see it out 0-0 with them pretty much failing to break us down (other than one chance cleared off the line) I think Tunji and Muirhead will be disappointed with the goal but the latter can't be too harsh on himself because he and Holt have been really solid recently. Anyway, I don't think we can be too disheartened and I was pleased with the fight and determination the players showed, onto Hamilton we go!

Edited by JagsCG

30 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Next time your mother or your Granny is dressing you for school ask them.

Want to talk about last nights result?

You won. Red card was correct, penalty issue debatable. You toiled against ten men. You got the 3 points, so well done.

It is a bit worrying Tiffoney can't seem to stay fit for more than about ten minutes at the moment, he's been in and out since the turn of the year. 

Fitzpatrick has faded a bit since the start of the season but I'd rather he played and Tiffoney sat out a week (or two) rather than rush him back, he wasn't in the game at all last night before going off injured at half time. 

1 hour ago, Ritchie Sacramento said:

All that alternative angle of the penalty incident proves is that the ref got the decision right. You can clearly see Harper pulling out of the challenge before Docherty goes down. 

You can clearly see contact.