Next temporary leader of the Conservative Party PM

Granny Danger

Next Temporary Leader of the Conservative Party PM  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Seeing all the Tories battering their desks and making weird noises to sound their approval of the new leader does make me wonder, do they ever leave public school and grow up?

No, they don’t. All the male MPs still have fags. Only now they are female interns or researchers (in most cases). It’s a fucking disgrace in a “modern democracy” that so many of our politicians come from a private education! 

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Regarding your union work, do you take into account the help given to households directly for energy or just the published inflation figures? Also, do you accept that everyone is going to be poorer due to macro- economic circumstances or is it all down to bargaining strength?

@WATTOO i think? 

5 minutes ago, coprolite said:

@WATTOO i think? 

Yes, it was me.

Crazy thing for him to ask but as far as Benchmarking goes it's purely factual on what other employers in the area doing the same line of work are paying and also we take into account total reward as well as purely base pay.

As for the bit on the Economy, I think we all know how a negotiation works where company offers low ball, union asks for high ball and then they negotiate with one another to try and reach a fair conclusion which both the company can afford and where the worker is receiving fair and competitive pay and reward for their job.

For too long certain companies have taken advantage of their workers while banking huge profits and in the case of many PLC's they've taken huge sums out of the business and not reinvested in either their R&D, machinery, staff training etc and as such productivity in the UK is horrific.

You can only take, take, take so much and it's this greedy short term approach which has helped destroy the country's economy and keep workers wages so low.

Not any more, Time for change has come........

44 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Yes, it was me.

Crazy thing for him to ask but as far as Benchmarking goes it's purely factual on what other employers in the area doing the same line of work are paying and also we take into account total reward as well as purely base pay.

As for the bit on the Economy, I think we all know how a negotiation works where company offers low ball, union asks for high ball and then they negotiate with one another to try and reach a fair conclusion which both the company can afford and where the worker is receiving fair and competitive pay and reward for their job.

For too long certain companies have taken advantage of their workers while banking huge profits and in the case of many PLC's they've taken huge sums out of the business and not reinvested in either their R&D, machinery, staff training etc and as such productivity in the UK is horrific.

You can only take, take, take so much and it's this greedy short term approach which has helped destroy the country's economy and keep workers wages so low.

Not any more, Time for change has come........

Thanks.

Seems very reasonable.

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Rishi Sunak is 5' 6" and for that reason alone should not be allowed to hold high office.

Short men are immoral and devious.  

After Rod  trying to end them, Fort William would agree.

I was at Errol car boot sale yesterday.  One of the regular gamon stall holders was speaking to a woman who was agreeing with him.  His point was that he was looking for Boris returning just to see the look on Ian Blackford's face. 

This is the same guy that I overheard about 6 months ago complaining that all those foreigners were over here taking jobs, ignoring the fact he was trying to sell his tat to the same aforementioned job stealers.

Would love to see his face today.

4 hours ago, 101 said:

Seeing all the Tories battering their desks and making weird noises to sound their approval of the new leader does make me wonder, do they ever leave public school and grow up?

They leave public school and grow into adult bodies but never mature.

My own theory, formed when I had the misfortune to live and work among products that had dropped of the end of the public school conveyorbelt, is that they are dumped on the conveyor belt almost as soon as they can walk. At a time when they should be jumping in dubs and eating worms they are forced to be mini adults.  This means that they remain in childhood throughout their lives as they cannot naturally grow out of what they were never allowed to have.