The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2023

Wrestler Jay Briscoe dead in a head on car crash at 38 .

Woman in a pickup truck going in other direction swerved across the centre reservation and smashed into him, both drivers dead at the scene.

I'd think of a pun in the spirit of things but he had his two daughters in the car at the time and one of them is in a very, very bad way as per his widow. So no punnage from me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64312111.amp

Will never cease to amaze me how American drivers can make such spectacular fuckups on large, straight, wide open roads. You see some utter madness in Florida where there's barely a corner to be seen at speed.

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Wrestler Jay Briscoe dead in a head on car crash at 38 .

Woman in a pickup truck going in other direction swerved across the centre reservation and smashed into him, both drivers dead at the scene.

I'd think of a pun in the spirit of things but he had his two daughters in the car at the time and one of them is in a very, very bad way as per his widow. So no punnage from me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-64312111.amp

Will never cease to amaze me how American drivers can make such spectacular fuckups on large, straight, wide open roads. You see some utter madness in Florida where there's barely a corner to be seen at speed.

The problem is generally a lack of a divider of any sort. They have been retrofitting the interstates (motorways) with the three wire dividers that do a decent job of preventing some of these crossovers, but the costs are monumental and progress is slow.