Aberdeen v 'Rangers' - Tues 20/12 - 8pm

6 minutes ago, AJF said:

No pressure, just able to see your post for what it was; an attempt to discredit Aberdeen should they win or lambast them should they lose.

😀

Aye, ok, Sherlock.

Not everybody lives in the OF internet world. Some people just think what they write sometimes.

Edited by VincentGuerin

So it sounds like Goldson is going to be available for tonight along with Leon King too if he has recovered from illness. It'll obviously depend on how fit Goldson and Davies are as to whether they will start but at least we seem to have some options available that will hopefully avoid a midfield pairing at centre back again.

40 minutes ago, AJF said:

So it sounds like Goldson is going to be available for tonight along with Leon King too if he has recovered from illness. It'll obviously depend on how fit Goldson and Davies are as to whether they will start but at least we seem to have some options available that will hopefully avoid a midfield pairing at centre back again.

Huge boost for the Dandies if true. 5-1 Aberdeen, McDougall hat-trick.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Huge boost for the Dandies if true. 5-1 Aberdeen, McDougall hat-trick.

Only 5 days ago you were arguing that Rangers starting without any recognised centre halves was confidence verging on arrogance and that Hibs should be up for it if we did. Are you now advocating that we shouldn't start with a recognised centre half if King is the only one available to start? 🤷‍♂️

32 minutes ago, AJF said:

Only 5 days ago you were arguing that Rangers starting without any recognised centre halves was confidence verging on arrogance and that Hibs should be up for it if we did. Are you now advocating that we shouldn't start with a recognised centre half if King is the only one available to start? 🤷‍♂️

Yes, and I was also serious that I think Frank McDougall will score 3 goals !! FFS.

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Yes, and I was also serious that I think Frank McDougall will score 3 goals !! FFS.

Well you specifically commented on Leon Kings inclusion being a boost to Aberdeen, I just assumed your McDougall reference was humour to emphasise your point 😂

5 hours ago, coprolite said:

I’ve not seen footage of that before. Horrendous. I’m sure he “wasn’t that type of player” though. 

He really wasn't.

Most of his twenty two red cards were for technical infringements.