St Mirren v Aberdeen 24/12/22 1230 ko

14 minutes ago, FTOF said:

You’re the fanny.

If that were the case (ie the foul carries on into the box, that’s a pen). I agree. 
That’s NOT what Glenburn whatever his name is, is saying. 

He is trying to say if a foul is committed out the box (& then stops) but the player falls in the box, it’s a penalty,

He’s wrong.

And you’re the fanny 😆

Edited by Thenorthernlight

49 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

You’re the fanny.

If that were the case (ie the foul carries on into the box, that’s a pen). I agree. 
That’s NOT what Glenburn whatever his name is, is saying. 

He is trying to say if a foul is committed out the box (& then stops) but the player falls in the box, it’s a penalty,

He’s wrong.

And you’re the fanny 😆

Glad you got a wee out there to maintain some dignity. 

1 hour ago, NorthBank said:

Before today we had conceded 6 penalties to VAR and hadn't had a penalty all season. But Santa tried to address this imbalance. 3 more penalties in future games should even us out.

Amazing that Aberdeen let Gallgher go considering what they now have on offer. Thought Clarkson and Kennedy were excellent for them. Main and Ayunga work hard but have zero composure. Glad that long pass into an empty net didn't fall to either of them. We always make things difficult for ourselves when winning with 20 mins to go. Need to work on that. O'Hara MoM.

It's really not.

He was consistently making the mistakes that Stewart is making. He was one of the weakest links in a worse Aberdeen team than we have now.

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

It's really not.

He was consistently making the mistakes that Stewart is making. He was one of the weakest links in a worse Aberdeen team than we have now.

I often find myself pining for the days of Declan Gallagher and David Bates again. 

When Aberdeen took the lead they looked comfortable, knocked the ball about well and we couldn't get near them.

The amount of times Aberdeen shot themselves in the foot though, partly down to the front 2 being a nuisance,  partly due to their own fault and their finishing, meant it was our lucky day. Even with us taking 2 poor penalties.

Delighted with the home form. Great way to end the year, felt sorry for Goodwin tbh, he consolidated us into a tough team to beat, Robinson appears to be taking us up another notch. That didn't stop me signing you're getting sacked in the morning though. 

Merry Christmas buddies and Dandies.

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Watching this back on Alba. 

No complaints about the red card for Stewart, but really struggling to convince myself that the foul actually continues into the box from what is shown. Hopefully VAR have more definitive angles than that. 

The initial trip is outside the box. The problem is that he carries on the foul by pulling his left arm downwards.