Pie and Bovril is 20!

8 hours ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

There has been some tremendous nonsense down the years. I could spend days in the Gold Forum reading wild old threads.

Eg Scotzine getting solidly bodied. HibeeJibee’s retirement thread. Aberdeen Fan Accidentally Set on Fire (you weren’t there man…) Duff Man getting taken for a ride over a 42” tv for £50.  TRS’s holiday in Strathclyde.  Fast Action lumping on Northern Rock as they went bust. Xbl (I think) posting highly regrettable stuff about some girl who patched him.

Glorious.

Shut up you average looking cocktease.

12 hours ago, Kyle said:

20 years. Jesus Christ. 

@Radford was on here before I was, although I think he had to set up a new account in the intervening years. 

@codfish another I remember from the very old days. Doesn’t post much these days but you see him lurking in the St Johnstone thread a lot. Clearly jealous of our recent successes as ‘the fakes’ continue failing to break that top 6 glass ceiling. 

A lot of funny moments in the 20 years of  P&B. The war with Mumsnet and the poster that came over and posted  nudes of herself was a highlight, that and the ‘top 50 posters’ threads. They would just descend into absolute chaos. 

Does Radford exist?

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Supras being weird and denying he was Supras to all of us cos he thought he was turning up to the 5s covertly incase he got found out and  battered was a personal highlight.

He is the only person i have met from P&B that i can say i got on alright with,Even CTWD lol

I wonder where he is these days?I lost touch with them all when i came off social Media.

My profile says 2008.
I was part of the Scottish Football Online thing so I am not sure what I did in between. Maybe I got banned or had a different username.
P&B has been great, never got involved in any "real life" stuff but the stories themselves are great.

Think I will go read the Gold forum which itself was great until folk started pushing for mediocre shite to be "gold"

4 hours ago, Duszek said:

I discovered P&B around 2003/2004 through effeffelle, the online footy manager game. There were a few P&B posters on there.

Won the League & Cup double with Alianza Byres Road. Admittedly through skullduggery. But no more than the next man.

I forgot about that game, that was magic.  I don't think the owner could actually cope with the amount of cheating I did as a moderator.  I could create youth players and kept generating them until I got good one.  Create/Delete.  You could also look through the non human teams for great players, and transfer them in.  Went full on Sith Lord with my skullduggery.

30 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

He is the only person i have met from P&B that i can say i got on alright with,Even CTWD lol

I wonder where he is these days?I lost touch with them all when i came off social Media.

He'll be in the jail for sure 😂