Insecurity FC v The Champions (2nd January 2023)

7 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

And I'll repeat...who gives a f**k what people around the world think? Even then, I doubt many people think about us at all. Same way I dont really think about the Swedish division.

Everyone on this forum support Scottish football. 

If you think its shite, why bother?

It doesn't matter what others think but I started watching with the sound off as I can't stand to hear them, it's now on in the background because I can't stand to see them. I'll keep updated with the score here. 

The result doesn't really affect Hearts and Scottish football is more than them and their banter.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

We have been fucking rotten since Taylor went off 

Hart's clumsiness is probably a bigger factor. It gave Rangers a wee boost and Celtic started panicking. A younger, better keeper should be a priority both short and long term for them imo 

3 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Is it f**k. Unless you think the opinions of neck-tattoed EPL fanboys and self-loathing losers like yourself and @Highlandmagar are worth taking seriously. 

Which they aren't. 

Have you watched international football in the last 30 years 

Clown

Really poor atmosphere at this game I know the Bigot Brothers are back to allowing a samll number of opposition fans in their ground but the Old and Infirm fixture benefited from sizeable away supports.

Do Rangers have a fitness coach?.....if so then he should get his jotters for allowing Morelos to develop a beer belly

Just now, gannonball said:

We have been terrible at keeping the ball, time to bring Mooy on. For a game of little quality today it’s still been quite entertaining imo.

Tbf I think O'Riley and Hatate have been doing well. We are loosing possession going from defence to attack Starfelt, CCV, Hart and Jura all making mistakes and loosing possession.

I’d have Abada on too as Forrest is an empty jersey so far.

Johnston has done pretty well considering