Dumbarton vs Stirling Albion

Outcome?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Outcome?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/23 at 15:00

46 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

This one could be in doubt due to the temperature. Hopefully all the Stirling fans can keep the heid if it’s called off again, there were some grown men spraying tears and snotters all over Twitter the last time.

Would a 7pm pitch inspection give too much notice this time? 

Pitch is in poor nick, weather report looks shite, if it goes ahead, it could be a miserable viewing experience. I'm torn between wanting it on to continue momentum and get it out the way, and wanting it off to give players more rest and avoid freezing watching it.

Hopefully it goes ahead, get a good run going to end of season. Forecast lve seen doesn't look bad enough for game getting cancelled. Will just look outside on Tuesday morning. If it does go ahead can anyone tell me if the bar will be open. 

1 hour ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

What serious chance does this have of being on tomorrow night if it's to get to -5 overnight?

Very tempted to come along if it somehow survives the weather.

Well it's to be sunny through the day, reaching 5 or 6 centigrade tomorrow and falling to 0 around kick off time, should be ok I'd hope.

Definitely hoping it'll be on, we've played well past 2 games, should be a good game and a good crowd.

On 04/03/2023 at 19:02, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Hopefully all the Stirling fans can keep the heid if it’s called off again, there were some grown men spraying tears and snotters all over Twitter the last time.

7 minutes ago, Binos said:

When will the pitch inspection be?

Culprit found, IMHAHO.

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Having glanced out my window whilst half asleep I would doubt this will need an inspection. No frost where I am.

I seen -4 on my way through Dumbarton this morning to be fair, but even the cars didn't seem that badly frozen so hopefully no issues here.