Post a picture of your football low point of 2022

Same idea as the other thread but at the opposite end of the feelings. 

image.png.ed6486c90e4ad2ecdcc8e8895656d405.png

Genuinely had so many heads gone in our home stand, folk just shouting for the sake of it. A 95th(?) minute equaliser that emptied us out of the top 6 and ruined our European aspirations. Made a little better and worse by the fact Motherwell got emptied by a team of nobodies.

Aberdeen 2-3 Rangers: Arfield scores stoppage-time double to snatch win –  Winflix EN

I can't remember leaving Pittodrie more dejected than after the 3-2 defeat to Rangers before Christmas. The equaliser was bad enough, but the winner was sickening. That we defended all three goals we conceded like an Under-10s team didn't help matters much. 

Saying that, I will begrudgingly admit that looking across to the away section from the RDS was a bit of a spectacle. There is something joyous about watching a busy away section just spontaneously erupt at something like a last-gasp winner, although preferably not against your own team. This was a good example of proper #limbs, to be fair - none of this try-hard, pint-throwing, Boxpark shite. 

It had all started off so well

Back in Europe, Tannadice  rocking and helping the team to a 1-0 home leg win.

Amazing trip if you forget the point of why you went to Alkmaar in the first place.

Only offensive thing we did all game was when a United fan spun a double-ended dildo on to the pitch (I think it is when the 4th went in).

As I said in the High Point thread, we are still dealing with the consequences of that night.

0_AZ-Alkmaar-v-Dundee-United-UEFA-Europa-Conference-League-202223-Third-Qualifying-Round-Second-Leg.jpg

Edited by Sugar_Army

11 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Aberdeen 2-3 Rangers: Arfield scores stoppage-time double to snatch win –  Winflix EN

I can't remember leaving Pittodrie more dejected than after the 3-2 defeat to Rangers before Christmas. The equaliser was bad enough, but the winner was sickening. That we defended all three goals we conceded like an Under-10s team didn't help matters much. 

Saying that, I will begrudgingly admit that looking across to the away section from the RDS was a bit of a spectacle. There is something joyous about watching a busy away section just spontaneously erupt at something like a last-gasp winner, although preferably not against your own team. This was a good example of proper #limbs, to be fair - none of this try-hard, pint-throwing, Boxpark shite. 

That's a brawl pic tbf and good example of the highs and lows of fitba.

The late miss against Frankfurt for me.

FTEkG5lWIAINihh.jpg:large

12 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

After 27 years of support and volunteering the chancers in the board changing the name of Edinburgh City to this abomination without consultation:

1478545214_IMG_20230102_0042091322.thumb.jpg.cc1d4f8f56d3556f8812aa0c3a272dbc.jpg

Apologies if this has been answered before. 

I'm kinda aware of the story behind the name change, but why didn't they just go for Edinburgh FC, if it had to be something other than Edinburgh City?