Dundee 🔵⚪️ vs Partick Thistle 🔴🟡 Tuesday 28 February

Thistle were outstanding. Dominated the entire game IMO. I’ve never rated Graham as a footballer but there’s no denying how effective he can be. Was too street wise for us last night.

We’ve stalled big time since Jan with Bowyer making far too many changes. McGuire isn’t good enough. He’s physical but his other deficiencies are killing us. Byrne needs to play in there, simple as that.  And preferably with Williamson. Get Thomas up next to Robinson and I think McCowan, whilst a frustrating watch at times, offers what others can’t and he should play. It does leave a dilemma for Cameron who has been very good lately so there’s an argument he should play ahead of Williamson as he has been. 

I still think we’ll go up which is mad to think but it does depend on Bowyer installing some consistency and getting his best players in the team. 

5 hours ago, Doolan9 said:

I couldn’t see it really but I would classify that as a Brian Graham masterclass. 2 goals and an attempted murder. Better than a hatrick imo. In all my years I don’t think I have ever seen a footballer who at any age, let alone mid 30s, enjoys scoring more than Brian graham. Celebrates every goal like it’s his first. Love the big man to pieces and can easily see why every other team cannot stand him. Mostly because I also couldn’t stand him when he used to play against thistle. He is a dying breed and I’m enjoying him while we still can.

He was your best player on the night as I saw it. I didn't think he had a performance like that in him at his age but fair play, he really gave our CH's a torrid time all night. Appreciate you were too far away to see the incident but he went in with intent to hurt an opponent in my opinion. Not nice.

On 02/03/2023 at 08:45, Ludo*1 said:

Cowardly shitebag behavior from Graham IMO.

Looks to be like a clumsy/late challenge where he attempted to get the ball.  Not sure I see any malice in that.

is there any other footage that shows anything different, cause maybe I’m just missing something?

The referees in the league have seemed worse than normal this season, and obviously there’s been a ton of awful decisions because of that.  

“If it’s not Dundee playing they send the man off” suggests that the officials get the big decisions correct in most other matches, which is simply nonsense.