Scottish Junior Cup

28 minutes ago, Shanner said:

The bitter begrudgers can recycle their discredited arguments all they like. They've already been telt enough times why they're talking shite. 

Just keep trying to convince yourself that you're correct . 

Everyone's entitled to an opinion and you clearly struggle when others give their opinions.  

8 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

No idea what your problem is and I'm not losing any sleep over it, but this is not the first time you have bizarrely flown off the handle like this. An important adage to bear in mind is that you don't throw the baby out with the bath water. The SJC still has drawing power so it would be an act of wanton vandalism to discard it just because something something junior dinosaurs something something devil's incandescence something something senior pyramid.

Not flown off the handle, I never do, I'm calculated and know what I'm all about and you are talking shit. You may think in your mind that I'm biting but I aint, just calling you out for the stupidity of what your all about regarding this post.    On here a lot of people are either blinkered or just talk utter shit and if I'm in the mood then I'll hold them to task.
Only someone who hasn't a clue will compare the two competitions
Only people with no vision root for the junior cup and think right now that's the Junior cup is the ultimate, when it is only in their minds

Yes there should be a national non league trophy but there is no apatite for the junior cup or any national tournament
The south challenge cup has nothing to do with the junior cup but FACT, South Challenge cup is harder competition to win
The amount of teams who have lost money in the earlier rounds, paying £800 for transport and receiving £240 compensation is a lot
The way the junior FA shafted all the teams and told them to find new leagues and quite a lot want to stay in the junior cup is baffling
The clubs who have gained their SFA license all made money out of the (BIG) Scottish Cup this year and other realize its worthwhile going for it rather entering the junior cup.
Why the feck do a lot of teams don't enter the junior cup, have you worked out the main reason

There is so much negativity going on and i don't blame them but when you talk utter shit like you have just done, comparing both tournaments then I'm gonna rip it out of you.  

p.s.  the semi sounds  a good game

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

3 minutes ago, Josuke Higashikata said:

Must admit I lost track during the penalties. Was it 9-8 or 8-7?

Rutherglen certainly deserved it given their late equaliser. But hard luck to East Craigie who looked strong and had a superb support.

I totally lost count as well... 

Not helped by the Armadale stewards deciding to all move onto the pitch during penalties so you couldn't see from half the ground and had to keep changing positions!!!

Well done the Glens, especially ex EK players  Matt, Martin, Harry plus Billy, some of the best times ever when he was  our manager . Had the absolute pleasure to catch up with Billy at our game at K Park yesterday. One of the nicest persons I have ever met, a pure gem. 

Both those semis were superb value, if you could go to them and still fail to acknowledge the value of this competition to fans and players alike then there's no hope for you. 

I have to admit I was rooting for Cragie towards the end but Rutherglen were clearly the better side overall. They would have won if there was ET and they're the most likely to make a game of it in the final.

On 13/04/2023 at 09:04, glensmad said:

Or Darvel, or any team in the LL who so desired. However, as I mentioned, I don't think there is any agreement between the SJFA and the LL regarding suitable and appropriate provision for scheduling SJC matches into their schedule. That would be a conversation the SJFA would need to have with the LL if one of their member clubs expressed a desire to take part in the SJC.

Peter , congratulations and enjoy ur night , guys like u deserve these days 

17 hours ago, ekok said:

Well done the Glens, especially ex EK players  Matt, Martin, Harry plus Billy, some of the best times ever when he was  our manager . Had the absolute pleasure to catch up with Billy at our game at K Park yesterday. One of the nicest persons I have ever met, a pure gem. 

Sorry Dom, forgot about you until saw highlights, good pen by the way.