Motherwell's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Motherwell's next permanent manager?  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Switching from Sky to Virgin today, so last night i was going through the old recordings on the sky box and there it was John Hughes' finest moment and it was at Fir Park....

Motherwell 6 Hibernian 6

How did I forget he was the manager for that game. Only said the word 'boys' 17 times in his post match interview.

I have might have to do similar soon and also have that game, the play-offs and any number of run of the mill games (I don't keep defeats). I know you can get most of these on the SPFL YouTube channel but there's something different about seeing the interviews and post-match discussion (the guy on BBC after the play-off at Ibrox who was nearly in tears being a particular highlight). Might have to say goodbye to them unless it's possible to record them onto a DVD recorder - any ideas?

6 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Holloway would be an amazing appointment.  

The final two Jack Ross or Ian Holloway - you literally couldn't two contrasting humans.

Get the West Country Warrior in please. 

Thank you. 

39 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Why is Jack Ross even a consideration? He’s a complete failure.

He must have a good agent or a whopping penis.

Hes a decent manager at getting teams promoted.  Apart from Sunderland.

He had a disaster at Dundee Utd by all accounts but he's still a pretty good manager imo.

10 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Kris Boyd doing columns/articles about the great injustice of Motherwell and Aberdeen overlooking Martindale for these jobs. I don't think it's ever occurred to him that he's probably not too interested in either,

I dare say it’s also not occurred to him that not one single Aberdeen fan gives a flying f**k what that semi-literate, fat h*n w**k says. 

3 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

I dare say it’s also not occurred to him that not one single Aberdeen fan gives a flying f**k what that semi-literate, fat h*n w**k says. 

It's pretty annoying that the one time we seem to be getting some positivity in the media, it's coming from that w**k not leaving us alone ffs :D He will not stop talking us up lately, and if it came from someone who actually was sensible it would be fine, but my god he's annoying.

Aye it's just a weird shout generally, even if Martindale wasn't so attached to Livi. We're a big enough club that we can sometimes attract players from teams like Livi but I imagine the different is pretty negligible when it comes to trying to tempt a manager about a half step up the food chain.

11 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

There would just be something wrong about a club trying to take Martindale away from Livi. Unless it's a big move I don't see why he'd leave for a bit more money but might only be there for a year if things don't go so well. 

Don’t think he needs the money………….