German Faeces Smearing Incident

Cosmic Joe

Just now, Cosmic Joe said:

I used to work in a nursing home and one of the residents rolled a big ball of shite and launched it at one of my colleagues, covering him in shite.

What makes this more impressive was the resident was blind and had dementia.

Despite all my time on here, I've never quite caught the whole 'shite flinging' thing involving a particular poster.  Did it start off by bragging about throwing shite at opposition fans at some game involving the juniors (some involvement of Cumnock comes to mind)?

Eta: indeed 8mile, but evidently not at the juniors?

Edited by Hedgecutter

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Despite all my time on here, I've never quite caught the whole 'shite flinging' thing involving a particular poster.  Did it start off by bragging about throwing shite at opposition fans at some game involving the juniors (some involvement of Cumnock comes to mind)?

Eta: indeed 8mile

34 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I used to work in a nursing home and one of the residents rolled a big ball of shite and launched it at one of my colleagues, covering him in shite.

What makes this more impressive was the resident was blind and had dementia.

Ditto,  Except it was aimed at me , luckily it was hard and left little mess thankfully 

37 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

When I was student staying in rented accommodation the toilet blocked up one day. So I called the letting agency and the landlord came round, acted like a complete arse demanding to know what I had "put down the toilet".

Anyway, he calls in the professionals who lift the drain cover in the wee garden and proceed to try and pressure the pipe clear. I stood well back while the landlord for some reason peered down the hole. Pressure increased and a spray of shite comes out the hole, perfectly covering only him in shit from head to toe.

I stayed where I was and laughed for about 5 mins straight.

Turns out it was part of the pipe which had caved in.

In fairness the guy took it well and I reckon he accepted it was karma. And we got on OK after this.

2 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Someone shit in my friend's tent at t in the park and when she went back in she put her hand in it, skited and narrowly avoided face planting in it. 

As far as i know she had never given any ballets unfavourable reviews. 

My mate, his girlfriend and her mate went a visiting some folk.

The girlfriend's mate disappeared for a pee and returned a few minutes later.  She was a tad reticent for the rest of the visit.

On the way home she asked if they could stop the car, which was duly obliged.

She

Got out of the car reached into her handbag and threw something into the field.  When asked what it was, she stated she did a massive hangover shite that just would not flush so she wrapped it in bog roll and stuck it in her handbag.