Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

Why do you think anyone would read the posts or links of a fairly obvious troll? 

Dearie me. 

Did someone post there, I didn't read it? 🤣🤣🤣 Ah it's the way I tell them!

Anyways, not a surprise humza's partner was the driving force, simply because Humza has no opinions of his own ever. When Murrell suddenly resigned, he released a statement saying he agreed with Peter's actions. You get the feeling if Murrell had posted on twitter "get to f**k you pauper b*****ds, I'm here forever" and then kicked an orphaned puppy to death Humza would have agreed with it too.

3 minutes ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

Just 4 more days thankfully!

Presumably the winner is announced on the day voting closes?

Now that Murrell's away, one would presume so.

Russell doesn't strike me as the sort to be stuffing ballot boxes tbf.

44 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Whoever ends up on FMQs next week will be shitting themselves if they've been watching Sturgeon's last session. Brutal stuff.

Is DRoss the big dog of the Parliament now?

Bet she wishes she’d given that Ferries contract to some other firm. 

2 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Is DRoss the big dog of the Parliament now?

Bet she wishes she’d given that Ferries contract to some other firm. 

He had an open goal on that with the committee report on the debacle just out, and barely mentioned it. He's such a numpty.

49 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Whoever ends up on FMQs next week will be shitting themselves if they've been watching Sturgeon's last session. Brutal stuff.

All they need do is give honest answers unlike NS’s delusional take on how wonderful everything is.

As we have seen with KF, being honest gets you a long, long, way.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He had an open goal on that with the committee report on the debacle just out, and barely mentioned it. He's such a numpty.

They managed to get a bit of that on the news there. Then it moved on to Nicola trying to do her own political eulogy of everything being fairer now. Aye hen, whatever.

Think she got something right on that news segment when she said her legacy was showing that a woman can hold the highest office in Scotland. Can’t deny her that. Well done to her there.

Anyway, next!

Edited by Scary Bear

Not particularly keen on any of them and can only see whoever wins being in charge for a year max. I'd probably rather Kate Forbes tho, reckon she might grow into the job. She will have the awful Scottish media bringing up her beliefs every chance they get to contend with. 

I'm assuming humza is going to win but there's just something unlikeable about the man.