Next permanent Scotland manager

Richey Edwards

253 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, ScotiaNostra said:

Ive said before the more Yousaf speaks the less likely he looks to win it but I really just never realised how bad he is. If he gets the job the SNP vote will plummet. Thats not an endorsement for the other 2 candidates far from it. It really is fucked.

Whoever wins is a caretaker imo. A bit of a Davie Moyes following Sir Alex.

I honestly think the new leader could be gone post the WM elections next year. I reckon that's why some people opted not to put their hats in the ring (utter shitebags).

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

Whoever wins is a caretaker imo. A bit of a Davie Moyes following Sir Alex.

I honestly think the new leader could be gone post the WM elections next year. I reckon that's why some people opted not to put their hats in the ring (utter shitebags).

I think it can be even more difficult when the slide happens for whoever comes next after this new FM

I know i shouldnt and I know it eill be a mess but In a way Im kind of hoping Yousaf gets it just for the comedy value that will happen for however long  it lasts

4 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

The levels of media and public hysteria and black propaganda surrounding this election process is off the scale.  Unless of course anyone expects the winning candidate to do something unprecedented like illegally invading a sovereign country somewhere in the Middle East or perhaps tanking the UK economy and plunging millions into hardship.

Yes it is - and almost all of it coming from the candidates and their supporters.

14 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Guess Christmas has come early for you, Kinc.

Not just one present for you  -  Somehow you've got 3!

Hi JB.  Always a pleasure.  How's it going up your end of the world?

Big 'no' re an early Xmas - though I have gloated a few times recently.  You'll probably have seen that.

Partitioning Britain is a nonsense idea and, while I'm happy it has taken a self-inflicted setback, Scotland is still blighted by plenty of neds, boors and Shinners.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Partitioning Britain is a nonsense idea and, while I'm happy it has taken a self-inflicted setback, Scotland is still blighted by plenty of neds, boors and Shinners.

Yet you worship a state that operates a partition in Ireland. Odd, that.

40 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hi JB.  Always a pleasure.  How's it going up your end of the world?

Big 'no' re an early Xmas - though I have gloated a few times recently.  You'll probably have seen that.

For my sins I'm still having to divide my time between the civilised highlands of Scotland, and the uncivilised hole that is Oldham, Lancs. The only good thing I could say about Oldham is that my Chilean Merlot is £1 cheaper there than in Scotland. 

There is a plus side to that of course...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/mar/21/scotlands-minimum-pricing-linked-to-13-drop-in-alcohol-related-deaths-study-finds 

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

For my sins I'm still having to divide my time between the civilised highlands of Scotland, and the uncivilised hole that is Oldham, Lancs. The only good thing I could say about Oldham is that my Chilean Merlot is £1 cheaper there than in Scotland. 

There is a plus side to that of course...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/mar/21/scotlands-minimum-pricing-linked-to-13-drop-in-alcohol-related-deaths-study-finds 

If I read you rightly..."TF I pay a £1 premium for nasty wine in Scotland.  Means I'll live longer"...

15 hours ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

Watched the LBC debate.

Anyone still voting Humza Yousaf after that needs their head looked.

Humza, "A man with a history of violence towards women shouldn't be in a female prison"

Except 1. He and 'they' can't call Bryson a man and 2. That's exactly what they did.

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Ash Regans body language in this, and that Times radio segment, is the most interesting part of all these videos.

She actually comes across almost like an opposition politician in some of these debates.

Anyone voting for her needs their head examined.