The Very Meh Humza Yousaf Thread.

Ludo*1

8 minutes ago, alan862 said:

My energy bill comes out at about £67 a month roughly so covers most of this. Im only in effect paying my gas bill while storing credit up on my electric bill.

My electic useage is around 70kw a month. I live on my own and luckily have more efficient white goods as I was using 100kw a month in my previous home.

My gas useage between april and november is about 7kw as I dont have heating on at all. So only goes above that december - march

If your average energy bill is around £67 per month, that works out as £800 per year. You will only get £400 from the the UK Government. Accordingly, your claim that the Tories pay your bills was nonsense, just like your other soundbites. 

HTH

1 minute ago, lichtgilphead said:

If your average energy bill is around £67 per month, that works out as £800 per year. You will only get £400 from the the UK Government. Accordingly, your claim that the Tories pay your bills was nonsense, just like your other soundbites. 

HTH

for 6 months. NEver said they are paying my bills forever.

Proven the case nationalists see what they want to see and ignore reality. How can we really go into being an independent country with that mindset.

5 minutes ago, alan862 said:

for 6 months. NEver said they are paying my bills forever.

Proven the case nationalists see what they want to see and ignore reality. How can we really go into being an independent country with that mindset.

I merely pointed out the some of the inaccuracies in your original post.

Maybe if you lay off the personal abuse whenever you are corrected, you might last a bit longer on here.

3 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I merely pointed out the some of the inaccuracies in your original post.

Maybe if you lay off the personal abuse whenever you are corrected, you might last a bit longer on here.

No this is problem with particularly pie and bovril is really bad for it because people hide behind anomonity.  What I said wasn't inaccurate you chose to read it how you wanted to rather than what it was meant. People ignore the reality and follow there own agenda.

Personal abuse look at above what nationalists are saying about me. If you want to actually talk about personal abuse. Its aggressive the red dotting aswell on a post that there is nothing to disagree with as well is just as bad

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

Is Angus Robertson the favourite?

Did well at Westminster but tends to come across as a big angry Scotsman.

HE didnt do well at westminster he was worse than Blackford.

A man that stood up and said his consituency overwhelmy voted for independence when he won his seat as MSP and he had like 38 % of the vote

2 hours ago, alan862 said:

Personal abuse look at above what nationalists are saying about me. If you want to actually talk about personal abuse. Its aggressive the red dotting aswell on a post that there is nothing to disagree with as well is just as bad

Are you seriously getting into a state over coloured circles on a football forum?

Good lord. 

Edited by Benjamin_Nevis

1 hour ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Indeed I have and, thanks to your beloved Westminster, it's just got a hell of a lot more expensive.  

it would be a hell of a lot more expensive if we were independent because you would be recovering from this big massive debt when we are a small new start country. Who would lend to us.

My original point is if u had a parner you could borrow more money than you could on your own which is the same as in the union you have more collateral to go against lending than we would on our own.