The Bairns Vs Peterheid

6 minutes ago, FK1Bairn said:

Money on a Falkirk red card on Saturday, the referee is Peter Stuart who is the same ref as the earlier game at Peterhead where he sent off Alegria and then sent off Donaldson in the 4-0 Clyde game in January 

Doesn't look to have sent anyone off since that Clyde game, McGlynn's post match words must've touched a nerve.

I for one would be resting the key players for Dunfermline. McGinn needs a break, Henderson been carrying a rib injury for the last few weeks, so give Yeats a go in his preferred position along with Kuch. The whole front 3 realistically we could change without a significant drop in quality. I saw the problem with the Alloa game away more as a change of system than line up, the 4-4-2 with Yeats wide right and nisbett wide left never worked, and if you want to play anyone with a changed front line its Peterhead at home. Wright, Allan and Burrell did the business at Kelty, i'd be happy giving them another shot.

Feels like ages since I was at a match but will be there this weekend thankfully.

Get them hounded Bairns. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush. 

Would accept Kucheriavyi for McGinn because I agree he needs a rest but other than that, it's full strength for every match now. 

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Feels like ages since I was at a match but will be there this weekend thankfully.

Get them hounded Bairns. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the Bush. 

Would accept Kucheriavyi for McGinn because I agree he needs a rest but other than that, it's full strength for every match now. 

This.  We can’t be complacent about this, we absolutely need to keep the momentum up.  Also shouldn’t forget that goal difference could yet come into play.

For me, put out our strongest team but be ready to make subs to ensure players are being rested as much as possible.

4 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

This.  We can’t be complacent about this, we absolutely need to keep the momentum up.  Also shouldn’t forget that goal difference could yet come into play.

For me, put out our strongest team but be ready to make subs to ensure players are being rested as much as possible.

We're +24 and Dunfermline are +26 with us having scored 9 more. A decent position considering how leaky we were earlier in the season and the firepower we look to have now.

If it does come down to goal difference that should hopefully favour us.

2 behind at the moment but to catch up those 5 points we'd need 2 wins vs 1 draw and 1 loss for the Pars.

Even if the wins and loss are all 1-0s that would put us +1 ahead. A tie would also have us ahead on goals scored. Need to win the game first, start in the right manner but keep turning the screw as the goals could be crucial come the end of the season

On 01/03/2023 at 12:19, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Yep no significant changes for me either. Give McGinn a breather to sort his niggle and hope to be in a position to make early changes.

I would play the usual team if at all possible and hope for early goals for us then make as many changes as we can.

3 minutes ago, FFC1982 said:

Right call today, respect every team in the league and looks like a few changes for Peterhead today as well. 3 points is the main thing and hopefully keep the momentum going into Tuesday.

Agree. Imagine we rested two or three and drew the match. Fucked.