Hibernian v Rangers

On 06/03/2023 at 20:16, kingjoey said:

Hibs should have come out and said that, due to the club they are playing on Wednesday night, they were going to hold the tribute to Ron Gordon at their next home match. 

Bed wetting before the event takes place? Amazing. 

3 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Why does my pointing out the Dross in the Hibs supports vile banner upset you? 

You do know *** is a sectarian term? 

is it?

noun
a member of a nomadic and warlike Asian people who devastated or controlled large parts of eastern and central Europe and who exercised their greatest power under Attila in the 5th century a.d.
(often lowercase) a barbarous, destructive person; vandal.
Older Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a German, especially a German soldier in World War I or II.

7 minutes ago, Caledonian1 said:

is it?

noun
a member of a nomadic and warlike Asian people who devastated or controlled large parts of eastern and central Europe and who exercised their greatest power under Attila in the 5th century a.d.
(often lowercase) a barbarous, destructive person; vandal.
Older Slang: Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a German, especially a German soldier in World War I or II.

Yes. Not my definition, the anti sectarian organisation Nil by Mouth have said so. And you'd expect them to know. 

3 minutes ago, Zing. said:

We were shite. LJ fucked it. Get our pumping away to Celtic out the road and move on.

I've not seen much of Hibs recently but were you that poor or was it just Rangers being better, because that's possibly our best performance under Beale so far. 

40 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

A nice example of everything that is wrong with football in this country. 

And before the usual suspects start, there's shite like this in every support. 

Thought it was a good point, well made to be honest.(on the banner!)

Edited by 1GregStewart

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

They know even less than you do, fuckwit.

I'll bow to your obviously encyclopedic knowledge of insults and bigotry. It far outweighs my own. 

Go back and you'll see I've not insulted anyone, yet a pile Hibs fans have liked posts of bigoted banners. But I'm supposedly the problem. 

None of you own a mirror? 

1 minute ago, Renfrewblue said:

I'll bow to your obviously encyclopedic knowledge of insults and bigotry

Aye, because you don't know about bigotry? Bigotry is the reason you support that club........

2 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

I'll bow to your obviously encyclopedic knowledge of insults and bigotry. It far outweighs my own. 

Go back and you'll see I've not insulted anyone, yet a pile Hibs fans have liked posts of bigoted banners. But I'm supposedly the problem. 

No one likes us. We don’t care

4 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Absolutely nothing bigoted about the banners.  But you know that.

Don’t want to be too critical because of recent results but that was utterly shite.

Kind of feel like David Marshall may be past his use by date now, criminal for the second and for the third it was like he was diving through treacle to get down, I’ve seen balloons get down quicker.

Shape was all wrong in the first half, Cadden was out of position consistently, now I don’t know if that was his fault of the managers but that was what cost us.

Along with the penalty of course, at least VAR has “stopped the Old Firm getting dodgy decisions I suppose.”