1 hour ago, sophia said:

Three degrees max of a difference across the championship grounds tonight.

Three degrees or five hours ...  you decide 

What in god's name are you going on about? 

A well deserved win and great all round performance from all the players who are now all playing with confidence and self - belief - what a great time to find our form.

MOTM had so many contenders - but I'd vote for both Hilson and Balde  sharing the award, they were both outstanding.

A great start to the weekend.

Arbroath ground out a win. Fair play. They looked threatening when they had it whereas we looked gash. That’s all that was needed. I hope they stay up. Seem to have gone about things the right way and look to be an established mid tier championship team. 

I had to bow out after 70 odd minutes. That cringe and exasperation that comes when watching ayr was just too much to deal with. 

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Jazz said:

Can't spell or construct. Deliberately being cryptic or just a fuckwit? 

Mmm.. Morton,must be the latter. 

He was referring to the Dumpy Level joke, they are used in surveys. So possibly a bit cryptic but not obscure 

8 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

What in god's name are you going on about? 

Calm down. I was only suggesting that you were slightly overstating the divergence of temperature across this part of our island.

From Ayr to Arbroath on a Friday evening, or even any other location near a coast, or otherwise, is more of an issue.

Clothes tend to be a capital investment but revenue expenditure is more problematic for many.

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

Calm down. I was only suggesting that you were slightly overstating the divergence of temperature across this part of our island.

From Ayr to Arbroath on a Friday evening, or even any other location near a coast, or otherwise, is more of an issue.

Clothes tend to be a capital investment but revenue expenditure is more problematic for many.

Hello sophia.....I hear you're a bit ...emmm...dumpy?

Excellent. See you tomorrow.

Stay obese.