1 minute ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

There were plenty who moaned about this run of Friday night games but we seem to have adapted well to it. 

Can we play every Friday until the end of the season.

It’s shite for the supporters. Get it binned 

7 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Sorry but this is as stupid as the still-prevalent notion that if a player isn't at least 5 foot 11 by the age of 16 then he'll never cut it.

Can’t agree  He’s a striker that contributes nothing in the final third, which has been the case since he broke into the first team.  Just don’t see any progression, and don’t see any element of his game that is suddenly, at the age of 22, going to radically improve having shown no signs of doing so thus far.  

But tonight certainly wasn’t about him.  Maguire is miles off it as is McAlear.  O’Connor just never delivers when he starts and, like McKenzie, is a player we should be moving on from.  Words fail me regards Ashford.

Arbroath clearly the deserved winners and will stay up this season on that evidence.

Arbroath were determined, threw themselves into blocks and clearly went all out. Clear contrast from Cove rangers last Friday when we beat them who looked utterly rancid and devoid of any fight.

Edited by Oceanlineayr

I think this result for Arbroath tonight was similar to Ayrs result against Cove’s last week.

Arbroath shouldn’t be complacent, we were shite tonight and offered nothing. 

All the best for the rest of the season. We may need yous to be worse than us next year. 

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

It’s shite for the supporters. Get it binned 

Aye, I get that. I was slightly being tongue in cheek about the Friday thing, but the boys have put some shift in tonight after grafting during the day. Looks more like a proper Dick Campbell Arbroath side right now.