10 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Well done Arbroath. Only one team looked like winning that. We were pish.

Good luck with the rest of your season. I'm sure you will stay up. 

I think when you’re there in the flesh you can see why. Every Arbroath player battering into Ayr and giving them zero time, in hard conditions on a tough night it’s no easy to play

That wasn’t pretty but it’s a massive win. Balde only boy with proper composure and him shielding the back 4 completely nullified big Dipo. 

Ecstatic 

It'll no doubt be an unpopular opinion but I didn't think we were that bad tonight, we've certainly played worse this season and not lost. We passed the ball well enough and at least looked to keep possession rather than just launching it. Arbroath defended their box much better than we did.

Gaston and Albinson had virtually no saves to make all night.

Don't quite know why we took off Maguire for McKenzie either. That was a strange one for me.

We'll go again but fair play to Arbroath on the night, they took their chances and defended their own box really well.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Evidently I've kept up with the Championship, it had passed me by that Dylan Tait was at Arbroath. He's not really kicked on since leaving Raith. 

He’s been out injured for a long time. Hey, we still have Scott Allan on the bench. 

18 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

It'll no doubt be an unpopular opinion but I didn't think we were that bad tonight, we've certainly played worse this season and not lost. We passed the ball well enough and at least looked to keep possession rather than just launching it. Arbroath defended their box much better than we did.

Gaston and Albinson had virtually no saves to make all night.

Don't quite know why we took off Maguire for McKenzie either. That was a strange one for me.

We'll go again but fair play to Arbroath on the night, they took their chances and defended their own box really well.

I don’t completely disagree - we were relatively decent in the second half until the Arbroath goal and Maguire was really starting to come into the game. We just had no cutting edge though, not helped with how poor Dipo and O’Connor were.

The subs definitely made us worse though, and we offered nothing at all after that.