It's strange how Arbroath seem to know exactly what Ayr are going to do whenever they get the ball. It's like someone told them in advance. The only two possibilities are witchcraft or a mole in the camp.

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

It's strange how Arbroath seem to know exactly what Ayr are going to do whenever they get the ball. It's like someone told them in advance. The only two possibilities are witchcraft or a mole in the camp.

One of my recent YouTube rabbit holes was the history of the Enigma machine and it's funny that the Wehrmacht high command had a similar attitude to all of their plans mysteriously being anticipated.

3 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Giving young players time to develop is fine. The problem is that next season he'll be either the first or second-choice goalscorer.

He’s not a young player anymore.  He’s 22.  He is not going to develop any further from where he is now.  But he works hard and is well liked, which ticks the 2 boxes Bullen cares most about.

11 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Credit where credit is due: the completely ineffective substitutes were at least made before the game was beyond salvage this time.

McAleer is like that guy at fives who continues to think he's far better than he actually is, especially when dribbling.

I have no idea what he does. He’s contributed f**k all since he got here.

Just now, Nelson said:

He’s not a young player anymore.  He’s 22.  He is not going to develop any further from where he is now.

Sorry but this is as stupid as the still-prevalent notion that if a player isn't at least 5 foot 11 by the age of 16 then he'll never cut it.

3 minutes ago, Nelson said:

He’s not a young player anymore.  He’s 22.  He is not going to develop any further from where he is now.  But he works hard and is well liked, which ticks the 2 boxes Bullen cares most about.

Forgot players stop developing when they turn 22 😂

One of the few Friday night games I've watched without looking at my phone. Thoroughly entertaining from Arbroath and that second goal was first class. Good to see Scott Stewart still pounding along on the right and we should have never let him leave.

Ricky Little was immense as well and it's hard to believe how they've been down there for so long.

Hope they stay up .