County Vs Celtic, Sunday 12 noon

I was at this, the wife got tickets through her work. I was right in line with the handball and straight away I said that’ll be checked even though there was nothing the County player could do about it. 

A ridiculous amount of Inverness-based Celtic fans in the stand across from the main stand that I saw, and spoke to a couple of. Zero shame from them and you have to say fair play! 

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Can’t remember any of you being this outraged at the one given for you when it hit O’Reily from point blank range. §§🤷‍♂️

I do remember you being absolutely fucking fizzing at the time, though. That was a laugh. Good to see you’re not still raging about it now.

19 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Nice to see the conspiracy against Celtic by the proddy brotherhood refereeing association be put on the back burner yet again. Long may this transition into a progressive society continue.

Definitely two of the best times to score, my bladder has a conspiracy from not seeing goals. 

Edited by wastecoatwilly

3 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I do remember you being absolutely fucking fizzing at the time, though. That was a laugh. Good to see you’re not still raging about it now.

Good to see we are now both happy that injustice has been equalised