Celtic v Rangers April 8th

2 minutes ago, Venti said:

Anyone mind 'Football First'? Andy Walker & Derek Johnstone presenting.

Was pure cringe to the nth degree.

Johnstone was the most wooden presenter ever. Kept calling us “The Tun” and I suspect it was deliberate rather than just him being stupid.

Just now, stressball said:

I thought so too, but apparently the squealing from the commentary team was accepted on here.

I dont think anyone is claiming Morelos doesnt give him a nudge.

But is there enough to actually knock Johnston over and for it to be a foul? Not for a lot of us seemingly.

I do agree with VAR not getting involved though because its a subjective decision.

1 minute ago, stressball said:

I thought so too, but apparently the squealing from the commentary team was accepted on here.

They were all over each other. There was a shove from Morelos, and Johnston threw himself to the ground in spectacular fashion.

It was a soft foul that he could have let go. Equally, having given it, there was no way VAR could overturn it

1 minute ago, AyrshireTon said:

Johnstone was the most wooden presenter ever. Kept calling us “The Tun” and I suspect it was deliberate rather than just him being stupid.

Yip. & he was presenting like his kids were being held hostage or somecunt had a laser sight on the back of his heid.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

They were all over each other. There was a shove from Morelos, and Johnston threw himself to the ground in spectacular fashion.

It was a soft foul that he could have let go. Equally, having given it, there was no way VAR could overturn it

Speaking of throwing themselves to the ground in spectacular fashion…

That invisible bus that smashed Tillman there was impressive.