Celtic v Rangers April 8th

No keeper is saving that free kick.

Celtic look to be getting worse every time i see them. I know Kyogo scores a lot but he needs to be involved in the build up a lot more in these games. That side of their tactics is going to absolutely kill them in Europe (again).

Level at half time is probably fair and it’s been a tight game but, ultimately, both teams have been shit.

Celtic’s passing has been atrocious but so has their movement. Both centre backs are getting stuck with the ball with no options and the midfield not helping them out at all.

Rangers pressing has been good but that’s about it. Celtic must be near double figures for misplaced passes but you would barely know it as Rangers haven’t actually capitalised on them.

16 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Johnstone was the most wooden presenter ever. Kept calling us “The Tun” and I suspect it was deliberate rather than just him being stupid.

I remember they used to show goals from the seaside leagues.  Ross County once won a game 3-0 or 3-1, and Martin Prest scored a hat trick.  They missed two of the goals.    Another time they awarded Nacho Novo “Shooting Star” for scoring a last minute two yard tap in against County in a game Raith lost 5-1.

It made John Barnes’ coverage of European games on Five look polished.

I missed the start of the coverage. What's with the black ties from Petrov, Boyd and McFadden?

On the game itself, a draw at half time is probably correct though Rangers are unlucky with the goal that was ruled out as both were at it. Both teams struggling to put 3 passes together at times is making it a poor game. 

Incidentally, has McCoist in a relative position of influence (compared to whingers like us) used his voice to speak out against VAR before? It was pretty stinging criticism to say "we are a laughing stock". I'd hate to think it was simply tears at his team being hard done by?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Incidentally, has McCoist in a relative position of influence (compared to whingers like us) used his voice to speak out against VAR before? It was pretty stinging criticism to say "we are a laughing stock". I'd hate to think it was simply tears at his team being hard done by?

Let the hate flow through you…

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Once again, these clubs should never ever have been allowed to simply say we don't admit away fans. The SPFL should have told them that you pay and do whatever is required to safely have an away allocation. 

In other news, Todd Cantwell apparently fancies reinventing himself as a hard man, which no one seen coming

Imagine someone like Hearts came out and said they werent hosting old firm fans.

There would be petitions in front of parliment talking about how not being allowed to go to away games infringed their human rights or some pish 

Both clubs are a riddy and the best thing my dad ever did was make sure i didnt support one of them.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

He had a right go at it during the World Cup, cant remember the game or the context though.