Crisps

2 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

McCoy's are shite. They are a chore to eat.

Quavers seem to have changed the way they are made too and are no longer light and melty but hard and crunchy.

Not having that. You can't beat a pack of Thai Sweet Chicken McCoys 🤣

5 minutes ago, jagfox said:

I like the cheese and onion ones. Not sure if in the North and/ or South, if you ask for a packet of plain crisps you will get a packet of Cheese and Onion? 

Not around these here parts.

Harder to get single packs now, they all seem to be Grab Bags in local shops (50-60g), essentially a double bag and then it's the multi-packs and large share bags in larger stores or supermarkets. 

Edited by jagfox

3 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

I saw Marmite peanut butter in Tescos last night. It made me boak, even though I've no idea what Marmite tastes like.

I unfortunately fell into this gimmick trap as I love both peanut butter and Marmite.  However, the Marmite peanut butter is indeed rancid. 

That said, I recently thought that the kebab pie could be similar in that two good things could be ruined, but still gave it a go at Hampden.  My Lord, I'm glad I did.  🤤

Back on subject and talking of potential gimmicks, has anybody tried those BK Whopper Doritos yet? 🤨

Edited by Hedgecutter