The El Sackio Derby - Part Deux

To avoid some potentially eye bleeding football couldn't you just agree to share to share the points, forget about the game and just go for a nice friendly pint instead (unlike those Bigot Brother Yahoos)

Apparently there are only about 90 tickets left for this festival of eye bleeding football nothingness........

Wouldnt be a surprise to see it technically sold out and still have empty spaces based on the shite we have been served up recently.

Hibs dont deserve the support we give them and havent for a very long time.

6 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Apparently there are only about 90 tickets left for this festival of eye bleeding football nothingness........

Wouldnt be a surprise to see it technically sold out and still have empty spaces based on the shite we have been served up recently.

Hibs dont deserve the support we give them and havent for a very long time.

Do you think if we get pumped again by them on Saturday for a 3rd time, the atmosphere will turn nasty? 

14 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Do you think if we get pumped again by them on Saturday for a 3rd time, the atmosphere will turn nasty? 

Quite possibly, and its on the cards imo.

Although Hearts have had a bad run under RN, they still have some decent players.

Outside of Nisbet for goalscoring, Youan for his trickery, and Campbell for his industry, I dont think any other of our players would get in their squad on Saturday - which is some indictment.

I appreciate that he recently lost his old man, but Ian Gordon (for his ludicrous recruitment strategy) could get it tight on Saturday if we get skelped.

Also, If that fucking idiot Johnson plays the same CH pairing from Sunday we might as well just go back to the pub.

43 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Outside of Nisbet for goalscoring, Youan for his trickery, and Campbell for his industry, I dont think any other of our players would get in their squad on Saturday

The fact this is true is a decent indicator of why Hearts fans wanted RN gone, given that had Hibs won on Saturday they'd only have been a couple of points behind us.

55 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Quite possibly, and its on the cards imo.

Although Hearts have had a bad run under RN, they still have some decent players.

Outside of Nisbet for goalscoring, Youan for his trickery, and Campbell for his industry, I dont think any other of our players would get in their squad on Saturday - which is some indictment.

I appreciate that he recently lost his old man, but Ian Gordon (for his ludicrous recruitment strategy) could get it tight on Saturday if we get skelped.

Also, If that fucking idiot Johnson plays the same CH pairing from Sunday we might as well just go back to the pub.

Lose on Saturday and we have to hope Livi don't win any of their remaining games before the split. 

At least we might have Ross County away in the bottom 6 so all is good. 

1 hour ago, lennyzer0 said:

The fact this is true is a decent indicator of why Hearts fans wanted RN gone, given that had Hibs won on Saturday they'd only have been a couple of points behind us.

Widening this debate out, imo (despite some posters arguing otherwise) outside of the top 2, nobody else has enough depth of quality in their squad, the odd gem aside.

Despite some big salaries beign paid by some clubs, whats on offer is often eye bleedingly shite.

Aberdeen are now 3rd, partly due to Hearts total arse collapse, partly due to a great recent run - but its only a few weeks ago that Hearts and Hibs took 11 off them, and they lost to a village pub darts team.

Motherwell are looking like world beaters now, when for a lot of the season they have looked like football was an alien concept.

I get that a lot of it for these 2 clubs is new manager bounce, but I genuinely think there are a lot of overpaid huddies in this division.

Sadly we have quite a lot of them 😆

2 hours ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

Being careful not to skew the answer by an emotively worded question: how do you currently rate Chris "fucking snake" Cadden?

Shite ! Heart of a chicken. 1 good cross in 10.