Rovers v Arbroath 15 04 2023

I'll make all the salient points briefly and that way we can all have a wee rest from things before the game starts on Saturday.

- Benedictus injured himself trying to foul an Arbroath player.

- Dirty Dick will instruct his players to crock Vaughan.

- Hammy won the league at Stark's Park.

- Lewis Vaughan has chocolate knees.

- Arbroath have the best centre back pairing in the league.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

4 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

I'll make all the salient points briefly and that way we can all have a wee rest from things before the game starts on Saturday.

- Benedictus injured himself trying to foul an Arbroath player.

- Dirty Dick will instruct his players to crock Vaughan.

- Hammy won the league at Stark's Park.

- Lewis Vaughan has chocolate knees.

- Arbroath have the best centre back pairing in the league.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

What’s script with Raiths injuries please? It’s hard to keep up 

2 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Every time we play Raith they are sobbing about injuries.  Either they are consciously buying injury prone players, their physio is unqualified and uses only leeches and hammers, or their training alternates between knife fights and royal rumbles.

We are usually sobbing about injuries. This time I doubt anyone gives half a f**k. 

11 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Every time we play Raith they are sobbing about injuries.  Either they are consciously buying injury prone players, their physio is unqualified and uses only leeches and hammers, or their training alternates between knife fights and royal rumbles.

See our thread, no one has a clue why we have so many injuries all the time. Probably a combination of all you’ve said, including the fights and rumbles 

Edited by Offshore Rover

In all honestly, now we're pretty much safe and we've got such a horrendous injury picture I'd definitely partake in a little bit of schadenfreude if Arbroath were to extend their lead over Accies given the ridiculous celebrations of their players at the end of the recent match at Starks.  I'd always want us to win,  but it'll be funny as f**k if they go down given they were goading our support at the end. 

30 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Any of them decent players? 

Almost a half decent 11 for this league missing last night:

Jamie MacDonald

Ross Millen   
Adam Masson     
Tom Lang   
Liam Dick

Ross Matthews    
Brad Spencer

Jamie Gullan     
Isma Goncalves

With Ethan Ross apparently only fit for an appearance off the bench. Sounds like we might have 2/3 back for Saturday though. If we have Dick or Lang back and are able to play 2 centre backs and have Brown in midfield I’d be reasonably confident but doesn’t sound likely.

54 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

All of the above reasons 

8 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Almost a half decent 11 for this league missing last night:

Jamie MacDonald

Ross Millen   
Adam Masson     
Tom Lang   
Liam Dick

Ross Matthews    
Brad Spencer

Jamie Gullan     
Isma Goncalves

With Ethan Ross apparently only fit for an appearance off the bench. Sounds like we might have 2/3 back for Saturday though. If we have Dick or Lang back and are able to play 2 centre backs and have Brown in midfield I’d be reasonably confident but doesn’t sound likely.

Some good players in there yeah. No offence but hopefully they’re still fucked for Saturday and then make miraculous recovery Sunday 👍🏻

Reading previous match threads it sounds like you’re a bit of a soft touch recently and I think if we have one strength as a side that’s as good as any in this division is it’s that we are anything but and get fired into everyone and everything. 

I think I’d make a change for this one, unfortunately Adarkwa is still injured by the look of it he looked so very promising but is absolutely so very injury prone but I think we need to make a change in middle of park. Gold not been at it for me last couple of games although obviously scored great header v Ayr. Would like to see McKenna drop back in there, Dow play in the 10 and El Mhanni or Bobby on the left. 

Gaston

Banks

Little

ToB

Hetherington

Balde

Stewart

McKenna

Dow 

El Mhanni

Hilson