Inverness CT v Dundee

Can Dundee get another win in Inverness or will this be another horrific display in the Highlands?

Join us for what is sure to be a very important game in the title chase.

f**k Billy Dodds.

Edited by johnnydun

We were rotten last time at Dens and still got a point. Really need to win this to guarantee a playoff place.

Testament to what a joke of a league this is that if we win our next two games and other results go bizarrely, we could be a point off the summit having been utter dogshite for 70% of the season

Of our next 3 games, this is probably least important in a strange way. Provided we win at home against Cove, we will pretty much have a final day shoot out against QP.

A draw or a win here would still be absolutely fucking massive though.

f**k Billy Dodds.

f**k Scot Gardiner.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Of our next 3 games, this is probably least important in a strange way. Provided we win at home against Cove, we will pretty much have a final day shoot out against QP.

A draw or a win here would still be absolutely fucking massive though.

f**k Billy Dodds.

f**k Scot Gardiner.

Hello and big Thank You to all you Dundee fans who we love to meet every second season.

14 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We ought to have had 9 points out of 9 against this mob, but that's in the past. Would just take a point right now honestly, even though I'm not very worried about Caley despite their good form. Anything more is a bonus.

4 hours ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Trains booked for what stands to be a nerve shredding afternoon. Where are Dees going pre game up there?

Loads of good pubs in Inverness but, sadly, none near the stadium. There is a bar under the main stand but it's pretty poor although offers a beer before the game. Better to stay in the town - the Imperial opposite the station is a good start point and has loads of TVs for any early game. Thirty minute walk to the ground though. The Innes is probably the closest to the ground (20 min walk).

Have fun, but let Highland Thistle win. Please.

We've won up there this season already and we can definitely do it again. Whether we will or not against the form team in the league battling for a playoff spot is another discussion.

A positive for me is that we will know by 3pm Saturday what we need to do. To be honest - I'd take a point here again but three would be fucking orgasmic.

40 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

We've won up there this season already and we can definitely do it again. Whether we will or not against the form team in the league battling for a playoff spot is another discussion.

A positive for me is that we will know by 3pm Saturday what we need to do. To be honest - I'd take a point here again but three would be fucking orgasmic.

Always knew that the Yo Yo fans were fuckin weird, here's one telling us he is going to have an orgasm in Caley Stadium if his team wins.

Serious consideration should be given to selective breeding and this gadge should be made to watch the game in a straightjacket.

Edited by SandyCromarty

14 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Always knew that the Yo Yo fans were fuckin weird, here's one telling us he is going to have an orgasm in Caley Stadium if his team wins.

Serious consideration should be given to selective breeding and this gadge should be made to watch the game in a straightjacket.

Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

9 hours ago, Pens_Dark said:

Anything from this match would be great, but I'm not going to be unduly concerned even if it's a defeat because the reality is that even after a loss the title would still be entirely in our own hands. Lose here, beat Cove, beat Queens, and we are Champions by 1 point at minimum.