Inverness CT v Dundee

1 minute ago, derrybiy said:

Shite patter all around as per usual.

I fully accept my part and isn't it a pity that your contribution has done nothing to raise the bar.

Do Dundee have a competent left back?

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Given the week my mum has had I would politely suggest you withdraw that comment.

He called me an orphan a few weeks ago and when I pointed out I lost both of my parents at an early age, he didn't have the good grace to apologise.

I hope your mum is bearing up. Best wishes.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

He called me an orphan a few weeks ago and when I pointed out I lost both of my parents at an early age, he didn't have the good grace to apologise.

I hope your mum is bearing up. Best wishes.

Thanks.

It's been an emotional rollercoaster for her but we've got all the funeral arrangements in place now.

We have goals in the side now with the system change and consistency in team selection. Also got the likes of McMullen and Thomas to come off the bench who both add a threat.  Robinson will be key here for me. I expect us to win but it’s as hard as it gets in this league. Two confident sides, should be a cracking game. 

A win here makes it very difficult for us to lose the league. A draw still gives us an outside chance of winning it against Cove, and a defeat will likely to take it to the last day. f**k sake, to think we’ve frittered away half a season, should have had this wrapped up. 

Edited by Liam899

Going again for maximum chaos results…

QP draw Ayr

ICT beat Dundee

Partick beat Accies

Cove beat Arbroath

Morton v Raith just doesn’t cause any chaos, so I’ll play favorites.

Two teams on 58, one on 57, one on 55…though there is an argument for Ayr over QP to make it 58, 57, 55, 54 at the top too. Plus it’s a bonus of 33, 30, 29 at the bottom,

7 hours ago, sophia said:

That's pretty diabolical. He's a try hard arsehole.