Inverness CT v Dundee

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Inverness have played a game more and even if they beat us we have a game in hand against Cove at home to knock them out the title race that they aren't even in to start with.

Why do you diddies never take Into account  games in hand? Especially when there's 3 match days remaining.

The only side that can stop Dundee winning the title is Queens Park - to do so they must win the next two matches starting tomorrow. Over to them and all eyes on tomorrow at Somerset.

Thank you.

The extra game in hand means nothing until played. I simply want it as tight as possible at the top and bottom to see who bottles, since Raith have literally nothing to play for. I didn’t say that ICT were in the title race, just they would make things a bit more interesting. The self importance of the Dundee crowd is fascinating, and suggests a nervousness about things like the “inevitable win over Cove”.

As for the sides able to stop Dundee winning, there are two…Queen’s Park and Dundee.

23 minutes ago, TONTROOPER said:

I'm looking at this in 'team form.'

Caley are on a roll....we should have beaten the Dees last Saturday but as usual couldnt hold on to a lead.

Caley wont make the same mistake (I think).

Are you serious?

On 19/04/2023 at 19:31, sophia said:

He called me an orphan a few weeks ago and when I pointed out I lost both of my parents at an early age, he didn't have the good grace to apologise.

I hope your mum is bearing up. Best wishes.

What an absolute knob you are, you follow me around like a fuckin bad smell.

You posted earlier on this thread and a Dee fan tore you to shreds and made a fool of you.

So you come back on whimpering with being a victim of big bad Sandy and try to curry sympathy with Dundee fans.

We all suffer personal tragedy in life, and believe me when it's one of your children it is fuckin horrendous, but you knuckle down and get on with it.

Fuckin grow up.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

You posted earlier on this thread and a Dee fan tore you to shreds and made a fool of you.

So you come back on whimpering with being a victim of big bad Sandy and try to curry sympathy with Dundee fans.

We all suffer personal tragedy in life, and believe me when it's one of your children it is fuckin horrendous, but you knuckle down and get on with it.

Fuckin grow up.

You're clearly not for moving Sandy and that's ok.

As it turned out they weren't lost for long, I found them somewhere between the pick n mix and K-Tel LPs in Woolies.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Fuckin grow up.

Well said Sandy.

Thank you.