Inverness CT v Dundee

Well, a score draw is exactly what I anticipated and it'll have to do. The win was definitely there for us but it doesn't really change the outlook for the last two games.

IMO our trickiest game is out the way and we're a week closer to wrapping this thing up.

Let's fucking dae it.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's Caley confirmed as out of the title race. Partick Thistle effectively out as well since they're 6 points behind.

All on a final day shoot out.

It’s QP or Dundee for the title because QP & Dundee can’t both lose out… Ayr, Inverness, Partick or Morton. 2 of those will complete the playoff spots!

It’s frustrating that we only got a point when we were on top for so long. But if you don’t take (all) your chances, one mistake is all it needs. 

I’m not sure it’s a point that’s bought us much given our goal difference. The only thing I can think of is that if we beat Cove next week, Queen’s Park effectively have to win at Morton (a draw realistically wouldn’t be enough - but it would have been if we’d lost today).