Inverness CT v Dundee

38 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Forget the Dearies, I just love getting bites from the coldside/lochee/hilltoon etc etc mongrel descendants every time we play you lot.

In all likelihood we might not be seeing you next season but no doubt Dundee FC will maintain it's world record of getting relegated every second season.

As a wee btw are you still singing that Rangers song?

I'll sing you a lullaby if you like whilst I plant my paws firmly around your baldy wee dome on Saturday. Your choice.

Outnumbered at home once again for the Caley it looks like. Must remind them of their time in the top division.

Thank you.

47 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'll sing you a lullaby if you like whilst I plant my paws firmly around your baldy wee dome on Saturday. Your choice.

Outnumbered at home once again for the Caley it looks like. Must remind them of their time in the top division.

Thank you.

Looking like it’s going to be a good turn out for us which normally only means one thing… 

1 minute ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Looking like it’s going to be a good turn out for us which normally only means one thing… 

Yeah I don't expect a win as I've said previous. I don't necessarily think a point up there is a bad result, obviously with the games left we really want to be winning but looking at Partick and Arbroath recently we're just not the same team away.

The biggest fixture this week for us is Ayr v Queens. Forget about the rest of the teams its a 1 Horse v 1 Pony race now. As long as we don't fall at the final two hurdles after this weekend then the leagues ours.

An Ayr win and the league is ours. 

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Molotov said:

Your “word salad” posts try to demonstrate how “educated” you are in an attempt to display an intellectual superiority over other posters. It’s a common theme with you.

However as I’ve pointed out you seem to lack basic skills in properly constructed sentences and grammar which makes you look rather stupid.

I'm ever so sorry, I'd no idea, I do apologise.

To make it up to you I'll keep an eye out for the gap in the market that must exist for a raging mind-reader and I'll let you know.

In return I'd only ask as to whether in the event of redundancy should workers be compensated per the terms of their contract?

5 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Have you ever noticed it's folk that never get any use the words "wet pussies"?

Ask both your mum and your auntie if they do, m8.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Is that not the same person in Inverness?

It depends who you support, brother. The Clach, yes. The Caley, still yes.