Inverness CT v Dundee

54 minutes ago, sophia said:

You and others have made mention of our inestimable manager and whereas I regard, in the face of financial mismanagement of others, his historic actions to be that of one firmly on the side of the proletariat, the same cannot be said when Dundee came visiting last time when the self styled fans in the south stand wholly ignored the despicable DRoss in favour of quite infantile changing.

What the fcuk is this word salad contained in a single sentence all about?

Finished off with ”infantile changing”?

Were there nappies used by Dundee fans that you might need in the run to the title?

Good luck Dundee. Would be great to see you back in the top flight.

Edited by Molotov

24 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

God forbid we slide in to our 1 up front formation. I can see how that would play out. 

I reckon 1 up front is exactly what Bowyer will do regardless. He will see this as a must not lose rather than must win. 

50 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Obviously being a minker reading and grammer must be  a struggle for you.

Teuchtery?? really?

You should sue Lochee primary for the state you're in.

Don’t make me come up there and burn down your Croft, Sandy. You’ve already explained how easy it is to locate you.

52 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Obviously being a minker reading and grammer must be  a struggle for you.

Teuchtery?? really?

You should sue Lochee primary for the state you're in.

Oh No What GIF by Originals

2 hours ago, Molotov said:

What the fcuk is this word salad contained in a single sentence all about?

Finished off with ”infantile changing”?

Were there nappies used by Dundee fans that you might need in the run to the title?

Good luck Dundee. Would be great to see you back in the top flight.

apologies, infantile chanting, you'll be familiar with that

On 26/07/2022 at 19:52, Dundee-FC92 said:

£50 charity bet on the Dundee finishing higher than the Caley.

Thank you. 

On 26/07/2022 at 20:14, Stephen Malkmus said:

Very generous of you: I accept. £50 from you when The Caley finish above Dundee will go down very well with the charity of my choice. I'll have a word with my contacts at the club to see if we want to give you a 15 point headstart again to make it interesting.

Bump. My contacts at the club made it interesting at my request, but I shan't be losing any sleep over the outcome of this one now: The Caley are on the march.

7 minutes ago, sophia said:

apologies, infantile chanting, you'll be familiar with that

Your “word salad” posts try to demonstrate how “educated” you are in an attempt to display an intellectual superiority over other posters. It’s a common theme with you.

However as I’ve pointed out you seem to lack basic skills in properly constructed sentences and grammar which makes you look rather stupid.

42 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

oh dearie me Sandy.

Thank you.

Forget the Dearies, I just love getting bites from the coldside/lochee/hilltoon etc etc mongrel descendants every time we play you lot.

In all likelihood we might not be seeing you next season but no doubt Dundee FC will maintain it's world record of getting relegated every second season.

As a wee btw are you still singing that Rangers song?

Edited by SandyCromarty

21 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Forget the Dearies, I just love getting bites from the coldside/lochee/hilltoon etc etc mongrel descendants every time we play you lot.

In all likelihood we might not be seeing you next season but no doubt Dundee FC will maintain it's world record of getting relegated every second season.

As a wee btw are you still singing that Rangers song?

You need better bait Sandy, you're trying to hook great white sharks, with earth worms from the garden.

Thank you.