How's your nerves? SMFC vs KFC 22/4/23

That was awful. Kilmarnock merited a win, looked really up for the battle and we were pretty flat.

Worst performance of the season by far and we looked like we couldn't adapt to Kilmarnock's shape. 

Made the top 6 so not the disaster it could have been but that performance was unacceptably bad. 

Something something ex-Motherwell players, something blah blah B-team, Robbo, Curtis Main, something about being absolutely shite in front of a big home crowd being a very Motherwelly thing to do.  

Dunno, you get my point. 

(congratulations though. Hope yous get Europe)

5 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

#prayforhendo @Hendo

I take it as a great complement that after your first away league win of the season, your first thought is me. Bless.

Anyway, well played today, thoroughly deserved your win. 

Enjoy your night, and the forthcoming relegation battle.

6 hours ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Listening to ‘open all mics’ and I could hear the “hello, hello, we are the …..” and absolutely knew it was Kilmarnock fans. Wow. You keep doing you Kilmarnock fans. Or, get that h u n shite binned and the rest of Scottish football will stop thinking you are h u n s with out the bus fare. 

The fact that your mind immediately goes there says more about you than us.

Funnily enough my good lady was travelling on a train from Central to Kilmarnock for a birthday party at the hotel Ruby Park. . Killie fans singing their heads off. My good lady is a St Mirren fan but she gets it. Being a Saints fan we have that fighting for survival T-shirt actually quite a few of these T-shirts . Enjoy your weekend boys and girls. Grrrrr ! 

Delighted with our performance on Saturday and getting a fully deserved 3 points.  I thought Power was superb followed closely by Vassell, Donnelly, Taylor and Chambers; there wasn't a failure in our team.  

Special call out to the Killie support who turned out in great numbers today and really backed the team. 

5 massive games coming up now, so hopefully the injuries picked up today are not too lengthy. 

Congratulations to St Mirren for finishing in the top 6 this season, you obviously deserve it. Having lived next to Paisley virtually all my life I am pleased for all the ST Mirren fans I know.

6 hours ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Why are Killie fans still disgracing themselves and disparaging themselves by singing   *that* song

you’re on the wrong side of history guys. Everyone is cringing when you do it

stop

No.

6 hours ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Why are Killie fans still disgracing themselves and disparaging themselves by singing   *that* song

you’re on the wrong side of history guys. Everyone is cringing when you do it

stop

Go & spout your pish in the Dundee thread, their version of an oft sung tune actually includes the word Derry.

10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

I've booked a flight to TNS just in case.

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Nah, we'll skoosh TNS. I've got Belgrade booked already.

Are you two idiots trying and failing to reference Connahs Quay Nomads?