Airdrie v Queens

6 minutes ago, Mingus2000 said:

Paton - Another fanny that can’t find his supporters. What was on his top anyway?

Paton - getting under people's skin again. Love to see it. Going to miss it next season :(

Must really sting for QOTS knowing that you have our card but failed to get anywhere near the playoffs this year. Quite a poor season for you lot. 

That was abysmal from us today regardless of the squad. Quite embarrassing at times to be honest. Need to focus on the playoffs now and get ourselves out of this shit box of a league. 

Great strike from Paton. An important goal in the race for the play offs…oh wait. 

8 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

Something non-racist.

Is that the first time Todd, Wilson and Cochrane have started together? They totally dominated the midfield in the first half.

Selection shocker - Manager picks our best 3 central midfielders and we win convincingly.

What was the celebration by Paton all about? I missed our previous two games against QOS so I have no idea what he was giving it big licks about. Reminded me of Kyle Doherty and Kai Kennedy, a bit weird behavior. I still don't understand why grown men actually get raging about it though.

Game was a dead rubber anyways and it was better to rest a good few players today so finishing 3rd/4th doesn't really matter to me.

11 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

Must really sting for QOTS knowing that you have our card but failed to get anywhere near the playoffs this year. Quite a poor season for you lot. 

That was abysmal from us today regardless of the squad. Quite embarrassing at times to be honest. Need to focus on the playoffs now and get ourselves out of this shit box of a league. 

Great strike from Paton. An important goal in the race for the play offs…oh wait. 

Glad we do not have to play queen of the south in play offs , ,not ideal to go into playoff on the back of 2 defeats,

23 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I'd say so. There's a slight advantage to finishing 2nd/more money but I doubt Airdrie will care too much if they're confident. Definitely be worse if Gallagher picked up an injury. 

I doubt MB will play any fringe players and will want to finish strongly. Really tempted with QoS at 10/3. 

Got Queens at 7/2 today so took your advice 💰 

23 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

Fucking hell. I can't wait to read your posts if you're papped out the playoffs if this is your reaction to a meaningless defeat :lol: 

Meaningless game but still expected better from this Airdrie side especially with McCabe starting in midfield.

Really concerning how poor Deveney & Stanway were particularly if they are our first line of backup if any injuries come about over the next week or two.

And as for Smith, he 100% has a move signed the way he played today. Exceptionally poor, running the ball out of play at least twice under very little pressure.

Fair play to QotS, they outclassed us in all areas today.

37 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

We’ll have your card next season as well. 

5 minutes ago, Diamond1924 said:

Tearing up 😂 enjoy your evening and your ‘didn’t get beat by Airdrie this season’ trophy!

I couldn't care that we never got beat by Airdrie m8. You on the other hand seem absolutely devastated by this.