The Final Battle - Queen's Park vs Dundee FC - 05/05/2023

5 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Indeed. It's determined by Health and Safety officials and club cohesion. Unfortunately for Queens they can't determine the allocation in a stadium that doesn't belong to them. The capacity is stipulated by Stenhousemuir and I've contacted representatives and have on paper confirmation of the capacity(as well as the Tryst Road end) being much larger than the 'sell out' being thrown out by the West Coast Media and Queens diddies.

If you'd like to continue it will end rather embarassing for all and if we can get on with the match I'm sure everyone will be happy.

Thank you.

The "West Coast Media" hype train is now in full effect.

Derek Ferguson on the BBC Sport podcast saying that he's expecting a crowd if 4-5k at the game. I reckon he got the capacity figure in writing from Stenhousemuir  as part of his extensive research.

You can tell he knows his stuff, as he also highlighted how losing Murray has been a big blow for us as he "was forming a great partnership with Shields"

The very same Shields that made his first appearance after Murray had already played for Ross County 🤦‍♂️

12 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Britney Spears Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Hide contents

Idea Volunteer GIF

Hide contents

I Love Myself Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

Hide contents

amanda seyfried raise hand GIF

Hide contents

Sheldon Cooper Reaction GIF by CBS

Hide contents

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

Hide contents

Luke Wilson Yes GIF

Hide contents

I Did GIF

Hide contents

season 23 episode 6 GIF by The Bachelor

Hide contents

mean girls raise hand GIF

Can you do the same in relation to the question; Who supports a team that has won the top league?

59 minutes ago, Ben Reilly said:

You can tell he knows his stuff, as he also highlighted how losing Murray has been a big blow for us as he "was forming a great partnership with Shields"

The very same Shields that made his first appearance after Murray had already played for Ross County 🤦‍♂️

It's honestly wild. Name any other job where you can be so demonstrably unintelligible and useless, but are guaranteed security because of a job you used to do.

13 hours ago, Crawford said:

It's honestly wild. Name any other job where you can be so demonstrably unintelligible and useless, but are guaranteed security because of a job you used to do.

Fail Liz Truss GIF by GIPHY News

37 minutes ago, K.T said:

I feel sick with nerves. None of us deserve to go through this. f**k Queen’s Park and Dundee for this attack on health.

Having a job interview this morning on top of this is all just a bit much tbh! 

I’ve got some type of respiratory system bug so I’m watching this clash of the titans on TV. Too close a game to call, so I’m going with it finishing a draw. 

I saw both the home games that Rovers played against Queen’s Park and it’s fair to say they were night and day in comparison. First game we got leathered 5-2 and QP were clinical. Next game we played (after Simon Murray was away) we won 2-0 and it could have been more. 

I went to the 1-1 draw with Dundee at Starks and I watched the 2-2 draw in the diddy cup at Dens on TV. In both games Dundee were good for bits and awful for bits.

I’m not that fussed who gets promoted, but some part of me wants Queens Park to get to the Premier League. QP fans deserve their day in the sun and I’ll be interested to see the commentators views on Lesser Hampden, if it ever actually opens.

Edited by Scary Bear

Just now, CountyFan said:

Assume its been covered but not read all 15 pages. It'll be an all ticket affair I'm assuming? Would be good to pop along as a neutral. 

😂 

Dundee fans literally queued throughout the night to get tickets mate you canna just rock up to this. 

16 minutes ago, CountyFan said:

Assume its been covered but not read all 15 pages. It'll be an all ticket affair I'm assuming? Would be good to pop along as a neutral. 

Afraid not. As 1320Lichtie says Dundee fans snapped up their allocation in an hour or so after sleeping on the street outside the ticket office, and QP tickets didn't even go to a public sale, it was basically by invitation only. Most exclusive game in Europe this season.

46 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Good luck, (with the interview). Less so obviously for tonight!!

Edited by Spider1975

47 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

That's good preparation work by Nelms tbf. Getting a P&B guy lined up if Bowyer gets beat tonight.

55 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Good luck brother, you will smash it.

I am shaking like the proverbial. Only football can do this. I sympathise with every single persons nerves on either side today. Humans should not be subjected to such torture. 

MON THE FUCKIN DEES

23 hours ago, Dave said:

and I'm going to trigger most of my fellow QP fans by saying Eze for Fox.

There's no way I'd be starting Fox either. I'd start Bannon and Kilday, but given that it was Eze that came on for Fox at Cappielow, I think we can assume it'll be Eze tonight if he doesn't go with Fox.

7 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Good luck brother, you will smash it.

I am shaking like the proverbial. Only football can do this. I sympathise with every single persons nerves on either side today. Humans should not be subjected to such torture. 

MON THE FUCKIN DEES

Cheers mate! I could have put it off until next week but my thinking was if we win the league il still be pished this time next week.

Thank you.