The Final Battle - Queen's Park vs Dundee FC - 05/05/2023

11 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

I hope we perform better than those noodles look Derry. 

Delivery. Top of the box so they were dry af. Got to the juicy bit about 1/3 of the way down. 

Hopefully resembles the game tonight.

Edited by Derry Alli

As others have said, having the backup of a playoff semi takes away some of the nerves, but it’s hard to see us progressing from the playoffs after such a kick in the teeth.  All the other promoted sides have been in good spirits going into the playoffs and that makes all the difference.

I’ll definitely still have a heart attack every time the ball goes in our box.

Am on holiday this week, so have ordered a curry and there are beers in the fridge ready for kick off. 

As for the game, we will take an early lead and look supremely comfortable, then concede an 85th minute equaliser and spend the last 10 minutes desperately defending until conceding an own goal as the ref is about to blow. It's the Dundee way... 

2 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Am on holiday this week, so have ordered a curry and there are beers in the fridge ready for kick off. 

As for the game, we will take an early lead and look supremely comfortable, then concede an 85th minute equaliser and spend the last 10 minutes desperately defending until conceding an own goal as the ref is about to blow. It's the Dundee way... 

I got Mongolian chicken and sweet and sour chicken from Yummy Yummy in Dryburgh last night as I knew I’d be too nervous to think of food tonight.  The first half of Mongolian chicken was poor but the second half of sweet and sour was great.  

So, HT 0-0.  FT QP 0 - Dundee 2.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

All the best to Dundee tonight. Let's avoid another Gretna stinking out the top division.

Yes we need more quality teams in the top division like the one that finished dead last the two most recent times they competed in it.

8 minutes ago, Kevin Finnerty said:

Yes we need more quality teams in the top division like the one that finished dead last the two most recent times they competed in it.

There's a reason your parents left you at home when they went on a Christmas vacation, Kevin.

Right looking forward to this tonight. Guaranteed tears from one set of fans at Ochilview, and a high chance of Accies being binned to the seaside leagues. A fine night of Scottish football ahead. 

Good luck to all involved.