Conference League Good Guys List

Ray Patterson

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

Brora Rangers = scabs.

1 hour ago, highlandmac said:

Aye and one of your fellow supporters implied his opinion wasn't relevant as he didn't attend this famous meeting so enough of the put-upon pish you lot are spouting

@Brazilianlexsaid nothing of the sort you f***ing sh** stirring moron.

He said;

If you bothered to go to the fans meeting then you would have heard the reasons and had the opportunity to challenge and ask questions as many did.

Nowhere did he say or imply that the other posters opinion was not valid.

I know I said I was done on this thread, but for cretins like you making things up I’ll make an exception.

5 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

@Brazilianlexsaid nothing of the sort you f***ing sh** stirring moron.

He said;

If you bothered to go to the fans meeting then you would have heard the reasons and had the opportunity to challenge and ask questions as many did.

Nowhere did he say or imply that the other posters opinion was not valid.

I know I said I was done on this thread, but for cretins like you making things up I’ll make an exception.

You're right that's not passive aggressive point scoring in the slightest by Brazilian lex.

Id say calling people names isn't big or clever but you'd probably deny that too

1 hour ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

Jesus, talk about trotting out the party line.

Did he read that from a sheet given to him by Maxwell.

And that nonsense about we'll try it for a few years and if its not giving 'them' what 'they' want. Well we will just need to move the conference up beneath the championship won't we.

Happy to sell his own club for pennies. What an awful representative of Brora.

Shouldn't be anywhere near having an influence on our football., just shat all over 200 plus clubs trying their utmost to survive and grow.

Sycophantic garbage at its most retch inducing.

Fine example of an SFA Blazer in the wild as Mr. Attenborough would say.

Edited by HorseyGhirl

Absolutely baffled by the Cowdenbeath fans unwillingness to hold their board to account, they claim they had a meeting where everyone agreed but not one is showing any willingness to say why they should support B teams.  They expect everyone to think they’re just cos excuse holds any weight. 

I seldom agree with ICR.

I do now. On this topic anyway. Probably the only topic.

Maybe ever.

I wonder if whiskery Donald has phoned Cambuslang, Kilwinning, Kilsyth, Queens Park (no, not them), and Hong Kong tae get some  back up tae the project.

Of all people, (Donald is a very clever man),...surely he wouldn't fall for the promise of jam tomorrow ?

I don't really know much (anything except Google maps) about Brora.

It looks like quite a nice place. Is it also full of completely selfish arseholes ?

Well that's Brora's invite to the new promise land in the post.

Suggests some of these club boards are only interested in their wee jaunts to Scotland games,  Cup Final padded seats and 10hr lunch meetings at Hampden.

Why do we never seem to have the people in positions of influence in Scotland who care more about doing the right thing for all. Self-serving sycophants.

Add Linlithgow Rose to the good guys. Piece in the Edinburgh Evening News last night with an interview with our president. Safe to say the Rose will be voting against B teams.

16 hours ago, Burnieman said:

Brora Rangers = scabs.

You have to keep in mind that Brora have failed to win promotion play offs, whenever they have had the opportunity to play in one. Now they have an opportunity to move up a league without having to kick a ball - you bet they're going to vote for it! In exactly the same way that B teams would be placed in any new Conference League based on nothing at all to do with merit, don't be surprised if any Lowland or Highland League representatives just happen to be teams that voted for it, rather than the top teams in either league. 

3 minutes ago, offsideflag said:

You have to keep in mind that Brora have failed to win promotion play offs, whenever they have had the opportunity to play in one. Now they have an opportunity to move up a league without having to kick a ball - you bet they're going to vote for it! In exactly the same way that B teams would be placed in any new Conference League based on nothing at all to do with merit, don't be surprised if any Lowland or Highland League representatives just happen to be teams that voted for it, rather than the top teams in either league. 

They wouldn't move up a league they would still be competing at tier 5.

3 hours ago, approximately dave said:

Don't you just love The Shire

18th April

1c530d_171aec6c6ce44912b62e53e0aa9d7283~

I wouldn't be too smug Shire fans. If it wasnt for your club shitting the bed last season the moment things got tough in the LL and allowing these 2 the foot in the door, then we might not be in this mess now...

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If Brora do this evil thing they'd likely have to close down Dudgeon Park and move their soccer franchise to some central belt hovel if they want a squad. 

No one in the north would notice. The hangers on from 2013-2016 have all fucked off after winning nothing but the North of Scotland Cup failed to bring bragging rights amongst the likes of Cove and Fraserburgh.