Nations League

Just now, Caledonian1 said:

I hope that we get some video of the last couple of minutes in Tilburg.  Honestly fuming at that Scotland performance (well perhaps more so the selection of defenders and goalie)  Hopefully some of those players have played their last games for Scotland.......subs did well though

Just a complete run on goal, we had chance after chance but didn't score. Straight after the 3-0, they picked the ball up and kept pushing again. The news of the 0-6 came through quickly, resulting in an all-out assault on the Belgian goal and the decider went in.

Just now, QwaarJet said:

Glorious. Despite our team's best efforts, no Team GB. Erin Cuthbert shoult never be picked again. She disgraced herself tonight.

I like Erin Cuthbert but to be honest she was absolutely honking tonight.  Her passes continually never found their target and she seemed to be strolling about not getting involved - thats not what we expect of her and I think she needs to be honest as to whether she should have been playing in that game..........looked awfully like she would have preferred bloody Team GB in the Olympics on that showing

If she plays again she has a lot to prove to Scotland fans from now on

If this game involved anyone else we would be screaming for punishment and sanctions. Absolutely disgraceful and I don’t know how some of these players and officials can look at themselves in the mirror.

I would love to see UEFA investigate this and throw the book at both teams, us in particular. Maybe then they would grow a bit of a backbone. I normally like watching the women’s team but this has put me right off.

Or am I being over dramatic and it was all fine and above board?

Edited by Tattie36

Just now, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

At least Koquima Lebanon made some attempt to make their scoreline look legit.

image.png.cf7803e645bfd5b3969e9bc9c091fb10.png

Thats a bit harsh.  Kahula Rangers had a few players carrying injuries and a couple of suspensions to contend with. 

Maybe teams  in Sierra Leon dont get penalties for simply being called Rangers?

8 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

If this game involved anyone else we would be screaming for punishment and sanctions. Absolutely disgraceful and I don’t know how some of these players and officials can look at themselves in the mirror.

I would love to see UEFA investigate this and throw the book at both teams, us in particular. Maybe then they would grow a bit of a backbone. I normally like watching the women’s team but this has put me right off.

Or am I being over dramatic and it was all fine and above board?

No, I think your feeling is quite understandable. Scotland were rightly praised for the way they engaged with and inspired young fans (pre 2019 anyway). This is the opposite of inspiring and something drastic needs to happen.

A women's game Stevie Clarke?

I am still seething. 

The Argentina game was Kerr making an arse of game management. The Ireland Playoff just never worked out. That tonight is gutless, spineless, shitebag from every one of them. They surely didn't lie down to England but that folk are even thinking about it is staggering. Gaffer is a haddy and every one of the players should be mortified