Airdrie v Falkirk, 1st leg

Take a draw right now. While a narrow defeat isn't the end of the world, we go down by 3 or more tonight I don't see us doing what Airdrie did to Montrose in previous playoffs. A 3 nil or 3-1 to either side will be hard to overturn aswell. And for christ sakes please let the defence and keeper not have any fucking calamities tonight. No giving penalties away or chucking one in the net or a red card either. I'd also fancy our chances better if Morrison is fit. 

I reckon if I keep on attending high stakes away games as part of a big loud away support.... I'm going to get one of those nights. 

One of these, get a handful in your football life nights where it all comes together.

1 minute ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Airdries main weakness is letting in a lot of goals but Falkirk seem quite poor at holding onto or exploiting an advantage. 

Fans of both teams could quite reasonably be optimistic that they will win. Should be a really good couple of games. 

I disagree. I think we should all be reasonably pessimistic.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Assume Oliver is in the midfield attacking 3.... Hadn't noticed he was there first look truth be told. 

Not for me it is a diamond

Kinnear

Williamson Donaldson MCKay MCcann

Mcginn

nesbitt Henderson

Kennedy

oliver Burrell

Fans been calling for 2 up all season, call for Oliver and Burrell and are still not happy when they get it. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Back Post Misses said:

Not for me it is a diamond

Kinnear

Williamson Donaldson MCKay MCcann

Mcginn

nesbitt Henderson

Kennedy

oliver Burrell

Fans been calling for 2 up all season, call for Oliver and Burrell and are still not happy when they get it. 🤷‍♂️

I’m not overly concerned about Oliver/Burrell as that could work however I’d have played Max as I said last week and Morrison, despite being hot and cold has 25 goals and assists this season. I’m also in no way convinced by Williamson either.

I 100% hope you are right though mate and he’s picked the right team. Enjoy the game.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m not overly concerned about Oliver/Burrell as that could work however I’d have played Max as I said last week and Morrison, despite being hot and cold has 25 goals and assists this season. I’m also in no way convinced by Williamson either.

I 100% hope you are right though mate and he’s picked the right team. Enjoy the game.

If Morrison's not fit there's no point playing him tonight but I agree Max should be in the team. 

He did start on the bench the 3-1 game right enough.