Airdrie v Falkirk, 1st leg

12 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m not overly concerned about Oliver/Burrell as that could work however I’d have played Max as I said last week and Morrison, despite being hot and cold has 25 goals and assists this season. I’m also in no way convinced by Williamson either.

I 100% hope you are right though mate and he’s picked the right team. Enjoy the game.

Did I say he had picked the right team? I would not have Williamson anywhere near the team but with Rowe injured he has no choice unless he move MCKay to RB. 
TBF it looks like we are certainly going for it tonight with that formation. We will certainly cause the problems with the pace of Burrell. 

3 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Did I say he had picked the right team? I would not have Williamson anywhere near the team but with Rowe injured he has no choice unless he move MCKay to RB. 
TBF it looks like we are certainly going for it tonight with that formation. We will certainly cause the problems with the pace of Burrell. 

Well we’ll no in a couple of hours although nothing is finalised tonight.

Williamson and Nesbitt. Holy feck. Yes, we have all wanted a bash at two up front, but is this the game to try it for the first time?
I really don’t know, but we are going to find out. The two teams who have never won a play off, McGlynn the manager who has never won a play off, and McCabe having his first go at it.

4 hours ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

I actually enjoyed the first few pages of this thread.

Catch Yeez on Saturday night/Sunday 🙈

image.jpeg.d6e82484312b794bbe2f2c6bd93f81db.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.342095f8d6f1977cb9bc0ff440771967.jpeg

The manager should show these threads as his team talk, avoiding these threads is more motivation than anything to get out this division.

Who knows how this one goes, Airdrie were the best side against us but there's little doubt that Falkirk were better than them over a season. 

I'm sure fans of both will feel confident that if they bring there best they'll progress. 

I think Falkirk win a goal laden two legged affair.