🔵⚪️St Johnstone v Motherwell🟢🟤 13/05/23 3pm

I do believe that my friend says the coverage is very definitely available on MFC TV's international subscription, if, like my friend, you're living in the US of A, or continental Europe.   My friend is very well traveled, y'see.   Very Pertinent News to all, I'm sure ;)

25 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

Genuine question, would you rather replace the dayglo’s or Perth saints in the top league.

At this time, definitely Sainties. We get derbies against United. 

Sainties fans are obsessed by us, there are time when I think the Sainties thread have all been deleted as the Dundee threads are so over run by total roaster Sainties fans. 

Good to see big Mandron get on the score sheet, he looked fair delighted. Still far from convinced that he's very good, but he fairly puts himself about and plays with a smile on his face. Guid c**t imo.

If we can hold onto 7th place now,considering where we were will be some achievement. 

Kettlewell is a tactical genius - hump the ball back to St Johnstone all day long and wait for them to f**k up.

Tbf we were - a couple of misplaced passes aside second half which led to breaks - so incredibly solid, winning in that fashion was always likely. Happy for the points, even happier for King Kev but Christ it was a long, long watch.

Aye, a lot of players who decisions need made on this Summer are making it easy. McLennan and Rudden will be incredibly lucky to be playing top flight football next season so should probably enjoy whats left of this season. 

MacLeans made games more exciting but theres a middle ground between Davidson being a defensive bore and MacLean going balls out all the time, i do worry we arent good enough to play that way and win regularly though, so it might go to the final day. 

Edited by RandomGuy.