🔵⚪️St Johnstone v Motherwell🟢🟤 13/05/23 3pm

46 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Aye, unless you skip to the end of the pressers it's easy to miss the injury stuff and in fairness Kettlewell's been clear that Tierney's been injured the past while as well and also had a set-back in his rehab recently so it's kind of difficult to make a judgement one way or another there.

I see he's in the training ground photos today and the little bit of video #content the club put up yesterday (nice goal fwiw).

I noticed Sam Campbell in the background of the photos that went up today as well.

I know there's reasons for it but I find the near secrecy over injuries very annoying.

Re rotation, I'd love to see some preparing for next season but ultimately the 300k difference between seventh and eighth, never mind keeping St Johnstone behind us, significantly more helpful.

54 minutes ago, Handsome_Devil said:

I know there's reasons for it but I find the near secrecy over injuries very annoying.

Re rotation, I'd love to see some preparing for next season but ultimately the 300k difference between seventh and eighth, never mind keeping St Johnstone behind us, significantly more helpful.

I agree.

Not looking for war and peace. But we used to do a list which was basically players name, injury type and estimated return date. Thats all it needs. If its not an injury, all we need to know is '"illness" no further details required. 

Re the rotation, Kettlewell pretty much said we need one more win to be mathematically safe and that the prize money at stake for 7th place was a big deal for us. It will be a full strength first 11 until that is acheived.

6 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

I agree.

Not looking for war and peace. But we used to do a list which was basically players name, injury type and estimated return date. Thats all it needs. If its not an injury, all we need to know is '"illness" no further details required. 

Re the rotation, Kettlewell pretty much said we need one more win to be mathematically safe and that the prize money at stake for 7th place was a big deal for us. It will be a full strength first 11 until that is acheived.

The injury page was pointless, it stated names which was useful, but all injuries were ‘knee’ and date of return just got pushed out every week or was in the past.

Kettlewell gives a bit of an update in his presser which is good enough for me.  If someone is not in the squad he is more likely to be injured than in dispute with the club.

17 hours ago, Swello said:

Practical question - is there Away parking at McDiarmid? I don't usually have the car but will tomorrow and I've got a vague memory of parking near the astro pitch that lets you out at the other side and right onto the A9 (ie - not onto the Crieff Rd with the home support). Is that a thing?

16 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

7E55FE79-3E9B-4D8B-8386-819197D01486.jpeg

There used to be a big away car park like you describe where the training pitch is now but that was probably a long time ago. When I go, I normally park in the housing to the south of Crieff Road- you can make your way through to Broxden Roundabout when you leave without having to go onto Crieff Road.

I'm sure one of the friendly St. Johnstone fans can suggest something better though. 

6 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

There used to be a big away car park like you describe where the training pitch is now but that was probably a long time ago. When I go, I normally park in the housing to the south of Crieff Road- you can make your way through to Broxden Roundabout when you leave without having to go onto Crieff Road.

I'm sure one of the friendly St. Johnstone fans can suggest something better though. 

Cairns Crescent is pretty decent, as long as you don’t leave via Crieff Road. Take my space and I won’t be happy though. 

2 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Cairns Crescent is pretty decent, as long as you don’t leave via Crieff Road. Take my space and I won’t be happy though. 

Any c**t parks in deepest Tulloch and I slash their tyres. c***s.

I include Saintees types with their scarves, snotty noses and milk bottle end glasses.

14 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Any c**t parks in deepest Tulloch and I slash their tyres. c***s.

I include Saintees types with their scarves, snotty noses and milk bottle end glasses.

I’ll make sure to bring my half and half scarf today then. 

I fully intend on calling van Veen a big useless donkey, with some added "hee-haw" noises to really push the point home, so sticking money on him to score and then do some weird celebration in front of the home support seems pretty smart.

13 hours ago, ropy said:

The injury page was pointless, it stated names which was useful, but all injuries were ‘knee’ and date of return just got pushed out every week or was in the past.

Kettlewell gives a bit of an update in his presser which is good enough for me.  If someone is not in the squad he is more likely to be injured than in dispute with the club.

Personally I liked it. Put a lot of questions to bed and let the manager concentrate on talking about the game. 

I do appreciate Kettlewell giving updates though. Its more than we have had in a long time when these things just werent talked about.

I’ve just put money on KVV to score anytime so apologies in advance to the big man and all ‘well fans. 
A bit of a blow Johnson is out, his forward runs have been a huge part of our attacking play in recent weeks.  
0-0.