Scottish Cup 2023/24

Marten

18 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

They've got 18 or so games to edit down to a few minutes each without all the facilities and staff of a broadcaster like Sky. 

Can accept that it's not a two minute job but if they can't manage then the solution can't just be that everybody needs to wait a day(IMO).  The clubs themselves should have the option if the SFA can't manage it. 

Or better yet as the poster above has said, ask one of the host broadcasters to produce something more than their absolute bare minimum coverage. 

6 hours ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Highlights starting to trickle through none of the fantastic games out yet

Maybe this should be in the Petty Things........ thread but never understand how a referee can allow one team to wear all blue and the opposition goalkeeper in almost an identical kit..........looks weird

3 minutes ago, Le Tout P'ti FC said:

How come The Spartans were ball 38, behind Stirling and Stranraer? 

I’m no librarian, but I thought the The was dropped from alphabetical ordering?

Only solution here is a full redraw.

The official full name of the team is "The Spartans", so technically the name starts with a T. Very clunky, but I guess it makes sense 🥴

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

7 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The official full name of the team is "The Spartans", so technically the name starts with a T. Very clunky, but I guess it makes sense 🥴

I know this. My point was that I have always understood that the word “The” is removed from alphabetical ordering. So The Spartans FC or Spartans FC are identically ordered as Sp…

I’m just causing mischief here, but if we have any librarians in the readership, this is your moment to shine…

Edited by Le Tout P'ti FC

20 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

A good train trip and plenty of tickets is ideal.

Only spanner is being a potential TV pick bit I'd have thought Fife and Glasgow derbies would be a better shout

Haven't looked at the rest of the draw but it would be an awful pick for tv. There will be plenty of goals of course but it won't be in any way competitive.