Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Its a borderline red for me. He does lash out. Bit more than the 'push' Foster's claiming. But Muirhead's basically strangling him, forcefully. Its not just an arm round his neck. I'd have booked both, and I could just about understand red for both, but they should have got the same punishment. Whole incident was just so Muirhead though. 

Aye right enough - Dipo should have kept his calm and walked away given what is (or was) at stake in this game. No point in being POTY or top scorer if you're sat in the dressing room.

6 minutes ago, Heid_The_Baw said:

Bit of a harsh sending off, totally ruined the match as a competition with Thistle scoring right after too.
Looks like we will be doon at Somerset next season again......
A good day out (apart usually from the result) so not complaining.

Ruined the match as a competition 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The fact it was a flat hand shove and not a slap or punch would say yellow card to me. You just don't see players sent off for pushes these days even as forceful as that.

Ayr fans are keen hanging about at five nil and a man down on a nice night like this .

Edited by Shodwall cat

2 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

The fact it was a flat hand shove and not a slap or punch would say yellow card to me. You just don't see players sent off for pushes these days even as forceful as that.

Ayr fans are keen hanging about at seven nil and a man down on a nice night like this .

It’s only 5-0 on aggregate. But your point is valid.