Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

It wasn’t a red for me and if that happens against us I’d be raging, although Akinyemi stupidly raises his hands which he shouldn’t do. Booking for both should’ve sufficed. Muirhead’s still the same shithousing b*****d he’s been for the past decade to the surprise of absolutely no one watching. 

Thought the first goal was a good move and basically killed off the tie for good.

Edited by JagsCG

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I don't think the tie was absolutely dead yet, although it clearly wasn't exactly finely balanced either.

Any slim chance of a spectacle evaporated early though.

It was stone dead at the second goal last week.  

We are shite at home and our full backs don't stop crosses.  

For all the folk saying it's a red cos he raised his hands, I would say from experience of the last few years watching Falkrik, if anything in recent years these have been punished with Red cards less than ever. There's a much higher threshold these days IMO for yer "handbags" type incidents and very often a baying crowd is left disappointed when opposition players have raised their hands. 

3 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

It wasn’t a red for me and if that happens against us I’d be raging, although Akinyemi stupidly raises his hands which he shouldn’t do. Booking for both should’ve sufficed. Muirhead’s still the same shithousing b*****d he’s been for the past decade to the surprise of absolutely no one watching. 

This largely (though I'm 60/40 that it IS a red). I'd have a lot more sympathy for Ayr over Muirhead's behaviour if they hadnt employed him for the last 3 years knowing exactly what he brings. 

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

For all the folk saying it's a red cos he raised his hands, I would say from experience of the last few years watching Falkrik, if anything in recent years these have been punished with Red cards less than ever. There's a much higher threshold these days IMO for yer "handbags" type incidents and very often a baying crowd is left disappointed when opposition players have raised their hands. 

Its not a red because he 'raised his hands' though no matter how many people say it. Its about the force in the blow. The notion the BBC are pushing that it was a simple shove is pretty far away from the truth too.

Edited by Skyline Drifter