Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

1 minute ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Its not meant to be fair. Ayr were 2nd, Thistle were 4th. Ayr deserve any advantage being at home for the 2nd leg gets. All hypothetical of course as this is a pumping

Very good. You know this isnt the final right? Nobody was talking about tonight's game.

41 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

The fact it was a flat hand shove and not a slap or punch would say yellow card to me. You just don't see players sent off for pushes these days even as forceful as that.

Ayr fans are keen hanging about at five nil and a man down on a nice night like this .

I went to quote and congratulate you on your original “seven nil” post only to find you’d edited it! 🤣

You'd probably fancy Partick against either Ross County or Killie. Brian Graham relegating County would be quite funny.

Edited by RiG

5 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Had the day aff for this.  Think it would have been a very expensive day if it was tight.  

Just won back the cost of my day out at the zoo with that goal, dunno if I've broke even or I'm up £100+ :lol:

Shame on you for betting against your team.