Partick v Ayr/Ayr v Partick - Semi Final

16 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Finishing 11th in the top flight is more of an achievement than finishing fourth in the Championship. 

I'm not sure you can say that. Surely depends on the team. If Arbroath came fourth in the championship I'd say that's a much bigger achievement than say Dundee United coming second bottom of the premiership. Reward the team doing well not the one doing badly. I very much doubt Ross county will see coming second bottom as a fantastic achievement.

Killie or County (probably County) are gonna dread playing this Thistle team, they might be able to shit house their way to safety over the two legs but the Jags are coming in with huge momentum and are probably the better footballing side right now.

Also, Dipo red card was correct. Sorry guys.

5 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Yes we would fancy ourselves at home. But it’s fitbaw isn’t it?

I think Killie would be a better side for Partick to play . County are a big physical lot and that seems to make the difference a lot when it comes to the playoff finals. I'm not saying county are a better side than Killie but Killie  might suit Partick more.

Can you imagine the atmosphere in Ayr's dressing room right now? Poor fuckers. Fair play to Jags for the comprehensive pumping, though. 100% the best team across both legs and deserved winners. Looking back at the shite state yous were in, the transformation since Doolan took over has been borderline miraculous. Fair play to him as well for quality management. He's galvanised you from no-hopers into a proper fighting team - just like Dougie Imrie's done for us. Respect.

Edited by Chippyminton

31 minutes ago, ScottishLoon said:

Purely the irony of laughing at ayrs "best season in while" whilst still possibly being relegated twice in 3 years 

Whits wrang, our pies better than your bridies. You a baker then?

Edited by NFL12

Just now, starryfish said:

Will there be VAR in the final? Firhill compliant? 

I mentioned that earlier. The BBC said there would be var but it seems strange how they can suddenly have var at firhill and yet couldn't have it for two of the four quarter finals in the Scottish cup. . surely they wouldn't only have it for the second leg. Mind you it is Scottish football 

6 minutes ago, EpicMike said:

Killie or County (probably County) are gonna dread playing this Thistle team, they might be able to shit house their way to safety over the two legs but the Jags are coming in with huge momentum and are probably the better footballing side right now.

Also, Dipo red card was correct. Sorry guys.

How about the WWF strangle choke hold leading up to it?

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Personally considering Partick favourites in the final now, this form is pretty special (too bad it took so long though, eh? 😏)

Would be some laugh if they bottled that form from here, mind.

IDGNYvFLkJKLK.gif

A truly pathetic display from a bunch of largely pathetic shitebags.

Colin Steven is a w**k.

Most of the Partick posters on here are good c***s. Hope you all enjoyed your trip to the seaside.

If it's Killie in the final, pump them please x